Who We Are

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Shark Week Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Today wraps up Shark Week - have you been watching any of it on TV?  If not, we thought we'd give you a little glimpse into some shark activity right here in Kansas!

The other day, we went into the depths of the Studio ...

I had just sought refuge in the shark cage when ...

IMG_9713CamMagsPlay
"Look out!  SHARK!!!"
"Shark?  Naw ... c'mon.  I don't see a shark ..."

Only I didn't mean Mags!  I meant ...

IMG_9718MagsCamPlay
"UMPH!"
"Me!  I'm the Shark!!!  BOOM!"

I turned the tables on the Great (Red and) White Shark!!!

IMG_9725MagsCamPlay
"OH, NO!  It's the mama Great (Red and) White Shark!!!"
"That makes you the ... baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo ..."

Sorry.  I had to say that!

Anyway, we swam around playing shark attack for a while, then the little one needed a break.

IMG_9748MagsGallery
"The other Great (Red and) White doesn't like to swim in these waters.  I'm safe in here."
IMG_9740Cammie
"True.  ... but I can wait." 

That's the shark activity from here.  Any sightings in your area?!?

Cammie!

5 comments:

  1. tee hee! that is some serious shark activity and action!
    we have Orcas here instead of sharks...

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you sure had some fun being sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing shark is one of Rosy's most favorite games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, you look like you are in the water in the blue light in that room! You both have so much fun!

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma sings "Tildy Shark" at me aaaaaaall the time when I play bitey hands.

    ReplyDelete