Who We Are

Sunday, August 11, 2019

There's Helping And There's Helping

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  We were going to finally start showing you some pix from our most recent trip to Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Area and Quivira National Wildlife Refuge, but Mom isn't quite ready yet.  We'll probably get to that tomorrow.  For today, I thought I'd show you a few pix of Maggie and me helping Mom in her Studio.

There is Maggie's kind of help ...

IMG_0193MagsStudio
"Hey, Mom!  I'm done with my Pickle! Whatcha doing? 
Trying to make really, really straight lines, huh?  That sounds fun.
Maybe you should take a break and chase me around a bit!  What do you think?"

... and my kind of help:

IMG_0195CamStudio
"Good job, Mom.  Just relax, breathe deeply, no stress ..."

I mean, I could have even napped after that.  But then I thought I should help Mom even more by turning Maggie's "help meter" down a level or two.

IMG_0190MagsCamPlay
"Hey, Cam!  Ha roo!"
"You're going down, you Crazed River Otter!!!"

Mom seemed to appreciate our help and was able to get a lot done while we had a round of CROG.  What can I say?  We are a Working Breed.  It's what we do.

Do you help out where you can, too?  There are all kinds of different ways to help!

Cammie!

7 comments:

  1. We help Mom not fall asleep while reading her book but constantly head butting her arm. Abby and Larelei Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LADIES YOU ARE THE BEST KINDA HELP.
    Angel Madi's idea of helping was to be a furry paper weight. No matter what I was doing...she kept whatever it was from blowing away etc
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, my kind of helpers! There is always time for a comic break!
    Love and hugs
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are great help to your mom. We help our mom when she is cooking by being close by in the kitchen in case anything falls to the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I help Momma out by keeping her feet warm and clean by either laying on them or licking them. And I remind her to take regular breaks by rolling my ball under the furniture and making her get up to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee! we tend to help here similar to Maggie's style :)

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, Tl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie under the the desk made us laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete