Who We Are

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Après Walk

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  After our walk the other day, Maggie wanted to keep going and I wanted to walk around our backyard, enjoying the tranquility.  Dad continued on with Mags, and Mom and I hit the yard.

IMG_0421CamGarden
"How about I do some posing, Mom?"

I got called a "very good girl" for that, if I recall.

IMG_0420CamGarden
"Who's a good girl!?!"
"Who ... me?!?"

It was really peaceful and relatively cool out there!  We walked all over the yard and gardens, just taking it all in.

IMG_0417CamGarden

Mom didn't even have to worry about anyone jumping off the retaining walls! ... for the most part.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Cammie!

5 comments:

  1. I spy lots of pretty stuff and a huge rain cloud.
    Glad your walk was over.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie, you look wonderful in your photo. You are a good girl. Glad the weather is cooler for you now to enjoy your walkies and have longer ones too. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look happy hanging out in the garden Cammie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I told your mum on Facebook that you were a Very Good Girl Cammie!

    ~ Auntie Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely photos, though it looks like a big storm was coming! That's good for the garden!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete