Who We Are

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Boxing Day 2019!!!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie, here with Cam to wish all of you a most joyous Boxing Day!!!

IMG_2413CamMagsBoxing
"Is Maggie getting treats for this, Mom?"
"No, Cam.  Just a box."
"Haven't we gone over the whole 'the box IS a treat' thing before?!?"

To Boxers near and far - especially my wonderful friend Matilda down in the great state of Texas ...

IMG_2414CamMagsBoxing
"Are you sure about the treats ...?"
"I totally this box!"
IMG_2410CamMagsBox
"One more shot then I'm outta here, Mom."
"You could always join me in the box, Cam!"

She took off at the mere thought of it.  I'm sure she just didn't want to crowd me.  Anyway ...

IMG_2409MagsBox
"If anybody wants me, you know where to find me!"
IMG_2408MagsBoxing
"Um ... Maggie?  Are you going to come outside with me and Cam?"
"Nah.  I'm going to enjoy my box for a while, Mom."

To one and all, especially to all the Boxers out there ... HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!  This is the best thing since Siber Monday, isn't it?!?  

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing Day, Mags!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best honorary boxer I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Boxing Day, Maggie! and you have the purrfect box for celebrating :D Cammie just doesn't know what she is missing. Really.

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Boxing Day Maggie. Walter is celebrating his boxer side today with pride. You sure look happy sitting in your box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a pawesome Boxing Day Maggie!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Boxing Day!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you had a happy “Boxing Day”!!! 😊 Love you girls! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete