Who We Are

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Suspicious Scenery Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  So there I was, minding my own business ...

IMG_2402MagsSockMonkey
"Oh ... a snoozing Siberian!  Hey!  Hey, Maggie!  It's me - Sock Monkey!"
"Zzz ..."
IMG_2417MagsSockMonkey
"Ha!  Yeah.  Up here. Where YOU CAN'T GET ME!"
"I wouldn't bet on that if I were you, Sock Monkey!"

I flew up the steps and tried to figure out exactly where his voice was coming from.

IMG_2428MagsMaggieMotionMonitor
"Right ... about ... there.  Oh, what the fluff?!?  Uh... hi, Mom."
"Hey, Mags!  What are you doing?"

He was hanging out right behind the ol' Maggie Motion Monitor!  You know, a little brass bell?  Mom usually puts it on one of our trees - hence the old family saying, "Every time a bell rings, a Siberian is too close to the Christmas tree."  It figures she'd hang it on this garland!

Between those reindeers and the MMM, Sock Monkey is way too well-guarded.  For now.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

4 comments:

  1. Too bad you couldn't get to that Sock Monkey especially when he was teasing you like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart idea to keep you away from the tree. We don't bother with ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in you, Mags! You'll get him yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOCK MONKEY!! How can you rest knowing he is out there?!

    ReplyDelete