Who We Are

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Posing Session

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Did you see my "Outtakes Part I" post the other day?  If so, you may recall that for one of the shots, Maggie was allegedly nowhere to be found.  She seems to be doing that a lot lately!

There I was, minding my own business, when Mom said we should do some more Christmas photos. Before I knew what was happening ...

IMG_2083CamHoHoHo
"Ho Ho Ho!  And may I add ... where's Mags, Mom?"

I mean, it's only fair that she should shoulder some of the burden, too -- right?  We couldn't exactly locate Maggie, but ...

IMG_2081MagsIncognito
" 'Maggie'?  Nah.  Never heard of her."
"Then you'll have to step in."

I don't think she counted on that.

The mystery pup and I posed by the fireplace together:

IMG_2086CamMags
"How's this, Mom?"
"Yeah.  How's this, M--uh, lady with the treats."
"Great.  How about a little snooter-hanging tossed in?"
IMG_2090CamMags
"Ho Ho Ho!  ... and maybe the mystery pup could do some snooter-hanging, too!"
"Wait.  What?!?"
"Great idea, Cam!"
IMG_2082MagsIncognito
"At least no one will know it's me.  Err... I mean 'Mags'.  Whoever that is."

This has been an Ao4 Christmas posing session moment.

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. BOL! Whoever that mystery pup is, she got more than she bargained for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! there is a new pup at Ao4HQ! :D
    we hope Sandy Clawrs is taking notes at what good sports you are, Cammie

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all your poses but who is that mystery pup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:18 PM

    you girls give new meaning to the name Super Model! LOLOL! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!!! OMD you gurls are just too funny! Ma says she is jealous that you keeps the sunglasses on your head....and the hat....and the snooter hanging....sigh.
    Wells, at least the treaties were good, rights??!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, you all are so good to put up with all that! Thanks for the smiles!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete