Who We Are

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Hits Keep Coming - Outtakes, Part III

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  We are happy to announce that we got about seven inches of snow the other day!  It's a Winter Wonderland here at Ao4 Headquarters!  Before the snow came, Mom tried to do another photo shoot of me and Maggie.  Out back.  Wearing Santa hats.  Yeah.  So ...

IMG_2172MagsCamSantaHats
"OK, Cam.  Tough girl poses on three!  1 ... 2 ... 3!"
"On it, Mags!"
"Girls!  This isn't exactly the look I was going for ..."

AND ... that's what lead to ...

IMG_2171MagsCamSantaHats
"Ppbbbt!"
"Here we go!"
"Oh, Maggie!!!!"

I really ... just ... yeah.

Cammie!

4 comments:

  1. MOL MOL I spy that itty bitty pink tongue giving mom a raspberry. Great poses!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would be giving raspberries if we had to wear those hats too but you girls are so cute in both of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:53 PM

    oh MAGGIE! you know how I'm always writing LOL?
    well I truly just now Laughed right OUT LOUD!!! I adore both you girls.
    good thing you don't know what the average super model makes. you'd put in for a raise! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! oh Maggie! just hope Sandy Paws isn't reading your blog...

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete