Who We Are

Friday, July 30, 2021

Mistaken Identity

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  We were able to get a nice long walk in this morning -- Ragnar and I would have preferred it about 60 degrees cooler, but ... yeah.  That's not going to happen for a while.  Anyway, we were tooling along when I thought I saw one of my friends from the rodeo/fair!!!

IMG_0431MagsGardenGoat
"Ha roo?!?  Hey, friend!  Remember me?"
"Mags ... it's not real, darlin' ..."

Well, sure.  It was a case of mistaken identity.  But I HAD to stop and check - what if it HAD been my friend?!!?  

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

4 comments:

  1. We're glad the weather cooperated for a nice walk. Too bad that wasn't your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 PM

    awww... you tried! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they provide a lot of water for your garden friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we wouldn't mind 60 degrees cooler temps either! good thing you checked Maggie, if it was your friend you wouldn't want to be rude and not say hi. purrs,

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete