Who We Are

Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Snooter Jousting

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  The other day for Sports Day, Ragnar mentioned Snooter Jousting as a sport the two of us enjoy.  We especially enjoy Snooter Jousting in the evenings, before settling down to watch TV.  We usually wait for Mom to come in and sit down; we know she really enjoys a good "Pas d’Armes". It usually goes like this ...

IMG_9338RagnarMags
"I, Polargold's Margaret Thatcher, declare that I am ready to take on any and all challengers!"
"Hmm ... a 'Pas d'Armes', eh?  I, Polargold's Einherjar, accept your challenge!"

And the Snooter Jousting event is ON!!!

IMG_9340RagnarMagsSnooterJousting
"A quick thrust!"
"And ..."
IMG_9343RagnarMagsSnooterJousting
"Oooof!"
"... an equally quick parry!"
IMG_9345RagnarMagsSnooterJousting
"That was a good one, Mags!"
"Right back at you, Ragnar!"

These are friendly competitions, "à plaisance" as they say.  Ragnar and I take turns winning.  Do you like to engage in the sport of Snooter Jousting, too?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

3 comments:

  1. I would, butts since I'm an only pupper, the only option is Ma, and her snooter is too short....I knows, cause I've tried! BOL!!!
    (btw, peeps seem to frown on rubbing your wet snooter all overs theirs....who knew??! 🤭)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was called that but is is popular here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoy a good game of snooter jousting sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete