Who We Are

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday In The Park

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  This morning, we went back to the park to see the rodeo and 4H animals!  As soon as we hit the park, we saw two new friends!

IMG_0210MagsRagnarHorses
"Horses, Ragnar!!!"
"Oh, BOY!!!  I LOVE the horses!"

They both came over to meet us, which was very nice! Their people weren't around, so we didn't visit too close. We didn't want to disturb them! 

Once we got further into the park, we saw Maggie's favorite friends, the sheep!

IMG_0258MagsRagnar
"Hello, sheep!!!  It's me, Maggie!  And my brother Ragnar, too!"
"Hi, sheeps!"

Maggie encouraged me to go over and make friends like she did yesterday.  I acted very calmly and ...

IMG_0219RagnarSheep
"Nose bumps, little pup!"
"OMG!  Nose bumps to you, Sheep!"

It was so AWESOME!  I've never done that before!  It was a very nice sheep.

Next, we headed over to the carnival.  Maggie tried her  hand  paw at one of the game booths:

IMG_0250MagsCarnival
"I'll bet I could win at this!"

She was going to try to win the prize in the upper left corner (Husky stuffies!  You can see them here).  Unfortunately, the booth wasn't open, otherwise we'd be swimming in stuffed toys!

We spotted a cool pirate ship and went over to pose by it!

IMG_0248MagsRagnarPirateShip
Mags and me.  Quite possibly Jack Sparrow on deck.

The pirate was busy steering the ship, or else I'm sure he would have come down to meet us.  I wonder if he's ever sailed that thing on the Kansas Ocean?!?

That was today's excitement.  The rodeo ends tonight, but hopefully our new friends will still be around in the morning.  We'll be sure to swing through the park to say "hello"!!!

Sköl!
Ragnar

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get up close to all those animals. Too bad you couldn't win one of those husky pups at the games. We think you should send your mom and dad back there when it's open so they can win one for you.

    ReplyDelete