Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me, Zim! We were given this award and tagged by our friend Jackal!
The Honest Scrap award! Hey, thanks, Jackal! Ammy already answered this tag, as did Storm and Dave; how cool that I get a shot at it now, too! I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself, then tag 10 other bloggers. Ready? Let's go!
1. I came from the same shelter Storm and Dave had been in.
2. I was about a year and a half old when Mom and Dad and Stormy and Ammy adopted me. That puts me at over 8 right now.
3. Every day that I was in the shelter, Mom came to visit with me. She read to me from Robert Heinlein's book Starship Troopers. If you haven't read it, do. I was named after a character in that book! (Video at that link rated PG-13 for fake violence.)
4. I love to bask in the sun. It's part of being an honorary kitty cat!
This feels so good; I could just purr!
5. I love to do zoomies with my pack-mates!
6. I've never met another animal I couldn't win over. I was too excited the first time I met the gooses at the Amber Ocean, but now we've bonded.
7. My bestest friend is Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat and Honorary Husky. She is the COOLEST cat ever!
8. The very bee-roo-tiful Sitka is my girlfriend. She's a very charming Southern belle. I would love to meet her one day; our perfect date would be to do zoomies then go to Sonic for a frozen latte!
9. My best buddy in the neighborhood is Harper. He's a Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen, or a PBGV. He's a real cool guy and has a great voice! He never fails to call "Ha-loo!" when we walk past his house. I've played with him in his yard and was even invited inside one time. He's a great host and brought all of his toys to show me!
10. If I see something that fascinates me while we're out on a walk, I do this:
I can't help it. Apparently, this is not what Sibes are supposed to do. What can I say?
That's my 10 things! Now... I know this has been around a while, and I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet. Have you "been honest" yet? If you haven't, please consider yourselves tagged! Have fun - and thanks again to Jackal (and Storm Glory!) for the fun tag!
Time for coffee on the deck. Have a great day, everypup and everycat!