Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me, Zim! We were given this award and tagged by our friend Jackal!
The Honest Scrap award! Hey, thanks, Jackal! Ammy already answered this tag, as did Storm and Dave; how cool that I get a shot at it now, too! I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself, then tag 10 other bloggers. Ready? Let's go!
1. I came from the same shelter Storm and Dave had been in.
2. I was about a year and a half old when Mom and Dad and Stormy and Ammy adopted me. That puts me at over 8 right now.
3. Every day that I was in the shelter, Mom came to visit with me. She read to me from Robert Heinlein's book Starship Troopers. If you haven't read it, do. I was named after a character in that book! (Video at that link rated PG-13 for fake violence.)
4. I love to bask in the sun. It's part of being an honorary kitty cat!
This feels so good; I could just purr!
5. I love to do zoomies with my pack-mates!
6. I've never met another animal I couldn't win over. I was too excited the first time I met the gooses at the Amber Ocean, but now we've bonded.
7. My bestest friend is Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat and Honorary Husky. She is the COOLEST cat ever!
8. The very bee-roo-tiful Sitka is my girlfriend. She's a very charming Southern belle. I would love to meet her one day; our perfect date would be to do zoomies then go to Sonic for a frozen latte!
9. My best buddy in the neighborhood is Harper. He's a Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen, or a PBGV. He's a real cool guy and has a great voice! He never fails to call "Ha-loo!" when we walk past his house. I've played with him in his yard and was even invited inside one time. He's a great host and brought all of his toys to show me!
10. If I see something that fascinates me while we're out on a walk, I do this:
I can't help it. Apparently, this is not what Sibes are supposed to do. What can I say?
That's my 10 things! Now... I know this has been around a while, and I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet. Have you "been honest" yet? If you haven't, please consider yourselves tagged! Have fun - and thanks again to Jackal (and Storm Glory!) for the fun tag!
Time for coffee on the deck. Have a great day, everypup and everycat!
Hmm... not what Sibes are supposed to do?ReplyDelete
I do the same thing, I just sit there, refusing to move. I guess I must not be normal either, maybe it comes from age, I am slightly older than you.
-Kira the BeaWootiful
Khool skhrap Zim!ReplyDelete
Woo need to chekhk out Dennis The Viszla's blog today - Oswald went to khalifornia to visit Trixie!
AND Thor is visiting the North Kharolina ocean!
I could never just sit there and look at I must inspect it. he he. Thanks for sharing so much about yourself today. =)ReplyDelete
Well done with your Honest Scrap - we have done it but it is a fun way to find out more about your pals. We were, of course, very interested to hear about Harper!
We have never met at PBGV although we are sure he has a lovely ar-ooing voice.
We were also interested that you like to sit and stare - it is important to take time to sit and stare whilst you work it all out.
Thanks for sharing all those things about you.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx
Those are great things to know about you Zimmie. I know you are quite the zimstigator for play!!ReplyDelete
I love to sit and watch things too. It's only when someone or something comes too close that I lose my cool but I could sit and watch all day long!ReplyDelete
Your Mom read you Robert Heinlein when you were in the slammer??? Did she know you were an SF fan or was that a requisite for adopting you? There is a whole lot more to just this one line, so tell us more , Zim.ReplyDelete
Great sharing, Zim. We love Huffle and Sitka too. And we love watching you be fascinated - it is fascinating.ReplyDelete
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Great list Zim.ReplyDelete
Congrats on your awards! :-)
Holly & Zac...XX
Momma says that I need to be more like you since I can't seem to sit still and watch. Things must be sniffed and investigated!!!ReplyDelete
P.S. Waving "Hi" to Ammy.
That is great. We love to bask in the sun too. Mom says the reds are tanning and I am blue-ing..ReplyDelete
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
w00f's, how u sit there so calm, me wood run to c whatever it wuz..heehee draggin mama wiff me..and me likes the sun too..ReplyDelete
Its good to be reminded of your unique attributes Zim! You are one special Sibe. We love to sun a whole lot too, does that make us honorary cats too?ReplyDelete
That's a really good list. We took a vote and 3 of us voted to just ignore anything interesting (the kitties) and the other 9 of us ALL voted to investigate with 3 adding very loud barking Shelby and J.E.B.), 2 adding howling (Newfs), and one adding yapping (Abby), Homer didn't add barking. You have a pensive way about you and a lot of patience.
Thanks for sharing all those honest things about you!
Kisses and hugs
Aww thanks Zimmie - you are the bestest friend ever! And you're doing exactly what I'm doing today - hanging out on my balcony in the sun!ReplyDelete
Thank you Zimmy for sharing those interesting honest facts about yourself. My sister Storm gets really excited when she sees something fascinating. Maybe I should send her to the factory for a newer model Sibe lol! BTW she turns eight in June!ReplyDelete
Furry interesting post, Zimmie. We love your Zim zen pose as woo contemplate things around woo.ReplyDelete
I like your list! When I see something that interests me I like to sit and stare too!ReplyDelete
Hey Zim! Its great to find out more about you :)ReplyDelete
Big licks to you
Interesting lot of honest things about you. Jazz lies down everytime we meet another dog, friendly people who want to pat us and babies. We would love to come over and sun ourselves with you there on the deck and did you mention coffee??
Hi Zim!! Great scrap!! What are Huskies supposed to do when you sees something?? xx Scotty xxReplyDelete
Hmmmm....fascinating! We would aarrooooo and not sit and stare, Mum says it's rooood to stare!ReplyDelete
We love your purring shot :D
Zim, my mom saw ST once (which was enough, bug guts everywhere!). I like your name. I can't believe you're 8 years old-you look like a young Sibe!ReplyDelete
Doze are some furry cool things to know about woo. Dat was so nice fur your Maw to come and read to woo.
Will have to ask for a bedtime story tonight.
I'd like to tag along with you and Sitka and get some ice cream at Sonic. That might ruin the romance though, I guess. Maybe just you and me could go sometime for a buddy date.ReplyDelete