Who We Are

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photo Shoot Out-Takes, Part 4

Notice yesterday didn't quite qualify as an "out-take"...

Tail wags, dear readers, it's me - Stormy.  I'm glad so many of you have been enjoying the pictures from our Easter photo shoot.  My redheads, Am and Zim, did quite well, didn't they?  Can't make it too easy for Mom!  And then there's Dave.  Sigh.  You know.  Let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed Gus, Louie and Callie's first comment on Dave's post:  "You are one handsome lab Dave."  Oh, sure, they said their mom meant to type "lad"... but that seems like a Freudian slip to me.  Ha roo roo roo!

OK.  I had been napping in the kitchen - I mean I was on KP Duty - when I decided to do a patrol through the rest of the main level.  Ammy gave me a heads up that they had been put through the rigors of a photo shoot.  I decided to check the scene anyway, in case they were getting cookies as rewards.  

Why are the psyanky on the floor?

I didn't realize it was an Easter photo shoot until I saw the bunny-puppy.  I thought I should take it under my protection.

Stick with me, little one!

Mom asked if she could move the eggs in by the bunny-puppy, too, and I thought that would be OK.  It's not like I was going to get up... or look at the camera or anything.

Notice anything out of place in the photo above?  Yes.  Over there on the right side.  An extra paw creeping into the frame.  Guess who?

Hi Stormy.  What are you and Mom doing?  
Posing for pictures?  Can I play?  Can I have one of those pretty eggs?  
Woooo, what's that bunny still doing on the floor?

Yep.  Dave.  Hey, if he's that hot for posing for pix, he can finish out my turn.

Look, Ammy!  I get to pose with the bunny and the eggs again!
Oh, Davy!  I just can't LOOK!

I don't get him sometimes, but hey, if he wanted to pose for pix, I was out of there!  Mom had to satisfy herself with what she had already taken of me.  Thanks, Dave.  Ha roo roo roo!  

Tail wags,
Storms

25 comments:

  1. That Dave is such a Dyson!

    Tank woo fur sharing YOUR shoot Stormy!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! beautiful handsome fella! you are the most photogenic--but don't tell the others i said so! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Stormy, that Dave just wants to steal you thunder!
    Well dont you worry we just looked at you!
    Yes we can see you have a certain sophistication about you - quietly confident - not overly interested in the eggs or easter bunny.
    Keep em guessing Stormy - we think you're cool.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave,
    There is nothing wrong with wanting your mom to be happy. I do it all the time.

    Brice (with the best Momma in the world - hmmmm... don't believe me? wait until you see the video tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormy, you are such a caretaker, aren't you? Look at you making sure that bunny is doing OK. We love that pic of you and Dave together.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, we've missed a ton of posts, but we scrolled right back and had lots of chuckles with your photoshoots, very funny and cute pics....and the commentary is priceless!
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave is a Dyson, Khyra? Oh you are just too cool!

    Dave (Frecklesnoot) is gorgeous and if he wanted to play, he ought to be able to. Simple as that.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am wondering if Dave is in with the bunny. I still don't trust that long eared fella. He's got an agenda I am sure....Don't trust him storm!

    Bewildered

    Ozzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stormy that Dave is so sneaky..
    Thanks for making mom feel better about her comment. She is a goofy old lady...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos, Storms, woo manage to look so good looking the other way! Forgive poor Dave... he just can't help himself...

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love all your Easter pic's Storm, you all did very well posing for them.. :-)

    Holly & Zac...XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Stormmy!
    Your photoshoot was pawesome too! Dave included!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stormy, you did a great job protecting the bunny but that Dave just still had to get in there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder about that Davy sometimes. Not like my best friend Zim.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Heya Stormy, We hope to DOG that the little bunny didn't accidently touch Dave, heaven forbid that should happen again. What'd you do with the eggs after Easter? Make yourselves a pine omlet with cedar cheese on top? That'd by OaK with us. Hey, isn't this pun?
    - TBH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Davy. Us pickle noses get to be our own unique characters, right? - Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Dave is a total brown-noser when it comes to your mom. I mean, wet-noser. He just seems to do whatever she says. Oh sure, I mostly do whatever my mom says too, but I never let her capture it with the camera.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Stormy! Waldo is always trying to sneak into my pictures, too. It's so irritating.

    Wuv,
    Gus

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh we LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos of you Stormy. I think you win the prize for avoiding the camera out of all four shoots.

    I think there is something wrong with Dave's enthusiasm for looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous1:36 AM

    Hi Dave,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Those are cool shots from your Easter photoshoot...you guys look like you have so much fun together!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stormy, you're so sweet taking care of the bunny! I love how Dave wanted to get in the pic with you. :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  23. BOL!!! You are a funny bunch! :) Love the commentary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hehehehe, the Chief says if she got a dollar for every butt, side shot and blur shot of us at Dog Woods, she'd won't have to work for the rest of her life!

    Your photoshoots are wonderful .... even if sometimes its your sides, someone's paw or nose ... we think it captures the moment!

    Licks and wags

    Tuffy and the Dog Woods Pack

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dave sure is a different Sibe, but its ok, its good to be unique. You guys make even boring photo shoots fun!

    ReplyDelete