Who We Are

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Deck Collages

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me - Zim. It's going to be a thick and toasty one today! We got our first exercise in nice and early this morning. It was already warming up when we got home, but was still shady and cool out on the deck, so we all headed out to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells. And coffee for the bipeds.

Ammy checked everything to the north and west. Here she is:

CollageAmmyDeck
The Yammer

Something tells me she was also making up new jokes to tell us... but I'm not sure.

Storm and Dave watched to the west - and to the east. Well, actually to the east is where Mom and Dad were; draw your own conclusions there. Here's a collage of Stormy and the Deeve:

CollageStormDaveDeck
Storm and Dave

Hey, you don't think Ammy told Stormy her new joke, do you?
Hmm. I'd better ask around and see if I'm missing something.

Speaking of missing something, you have to look all over when you're out on the deck. Not just checking the yard for bunnies or kit-cats, but check the skies, too. Get a load of what we saw flying over-head:

DSCN5634

Pretty cool, huh? You know, our pals
Steve and Kat know how to fly. I wonder if it was them? Nah... they would have stopped by to say "ha roo" - don't you think?

In addition to the skies over Ao4 Headquarters, I had the south and west covered from my position. Here I am:

CollageZimmieDeck
Me

I wish you could have joined us out there; it was a beautiful way to enjoy the morning!

Play bows,
Zim

23 comments:

  1. I wish I could join you on your deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zimmy, that was the best shot of you being an look out - commando style!
    Your humans will be safe to drink their coffee with you guys covering every compass position and indeed even the skies above you!
    Pawesome!
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your deck looks like a fabulous place to hang out and see all the sights!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that looks like a very relaxing morning!! Wonderful collages!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice froggy legs Zim!!!! :) I do those too! Great collages!! We always love your deck and yard....mine needs some work!! :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim you look nice and comfy out there on the deck!
    I cant wait to hear Ammy's joke I see she's got stewing in her head! It looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm I like thick toast, spread with butter and some Wilega Fruit Jam ( or do you call it Wilega Jelly?) whatever, it is a lovely foodable.

    thank you for reminding me about thick toast, spread with butter and ...........oh sorry I got a bit lost there, kinda dreamy about thick toast, spread with butter and........

    really, I must stop now, and go and get myself some Wilega Jam/Jelly or if you are really posh over here in the UK you have Wilega Preserve, spread with thick toast, butter and..........no, confused dot.com Marvin yet again.

    Your wonderful posts always do this to me...... ;oD

    loved your pics today btw!!

    lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxxxx Confused.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice spot you guys have on your deck! We sure wish we had one!
    Your collages are just beautiful!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some awesome collages! :-) My human wanted to ask your human what she used to make them?

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  10. We wish we could join you enjoying your deck! Looks like you all had a nice time out there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have great collages!!! Your deck is so beautiful. We wish we could be there too! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to come back and spend more time on the deck, Zimmie. It's so cold and wet here!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  13. We think your look out tower is purrty cool Zimm. We love the fancy phot collages too. Have a fun day before the heat gets you
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. We will be right over to join you. It is way to hot here to spend time outside even in the AM..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job on your deck patrol guys!

    That airplane is pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahah Ammy and Stormy have such silly smiles! They crack me up!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Zim!
    Sure I wish I could be there with you all enjoying a nice time on your deck!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. We definitely would have stopped by if it had been us. Maybe we would have landed in your yard, you just never know!

    I think we needed a deck in Texas. It looks nice and cool. It never gets hot enough here to need one though.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome pawsome photo collages! And we're gonna be waitin to hear Ammy's next round of jokes, she cracks us up!

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, we sure wish we could have been there! !

    ReplyDelete
  21. AO4 on duty!

    Great deck and relaxing shots... hurrah for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks fantastic!
    I love your froggy pose Zim!
    Cool collages!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete