Who We Are

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spinach

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! There were some really great guesses on yesterday's post - you know, about what Stormy and the boys were doing! Some of you got it right on the nose! They were waiting for the punch line of one of my jokes!

Mom needed to pan out just a little bit. I was responding to the question some of you have about me eating spinach. (Yes, I do love it!) And I was telling my pack-mates...

DSCN5754cap

... about why I eat my spinach ...

DSCN5753fX
"Mmm!"

...and I explained to them ...

(There's a hyperlink right up there, under the photo ...)

All of you knew a joke was coming, didn't you? What can I say? I yam what I yam!

DSCN5759fX

Or I Yam what I Yam in my case. Hee hee hee!

And that's what everysibe was doing yesterday! :)

Love,
Ammy

19 comments:

  1. w200fs, ooooo yammyyyy..heehee

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a hoot, Ammy! We love your cartoonized pictures!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool pictures, Ammy! And wow - you're a real health doggie, aren't you, to like spinach? I don't think I've ever tasted it - am not so into my greens - although I do like peas!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ammy, your family is so lucky to have their own resident jokester! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one Ammy. You are too funny.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know I was wrong!
    I had a good laugh with your post!
    Happy Saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your post! Mom laughed a lot and that's so good. Thanks Ammy!!! Thanks to the rest of you too!!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah...Ammy! You sure put a smile on my face!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are silly and beautiful!...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha-roo roo roo! Woo are so funny "I Yam what I Yam"!!! mom will be siniing the Popeye song all day now.

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ARE the best jokester there is!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:08 AM

    teeehehehe!
    good one Ammy!
    we better go try some spinach!
    your pals,
    Digby and Delta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where is Popeye? We came over looking for Pipeye when we saw you post title!
    Very funny pics and captions - thanks for the smiles.
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha! Thanks to being behind in reading blogs I did not have to wait for the punch line and it sure was a good one. You have your own entourage.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Ammy, your too funny!
    I have to say I don't like raw spinach, but if momma cooks it, it tastes much better! I'm glad your eating your vegetables!
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha Ammy! you are a hoot!
    I can't believe you will eat whole spinach leaves and not carrots or oranges!

    ReplyDelete