Who We Are

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's Fire This Thing Up!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  I was all set to tell you about a cool walk Dave and I took Mom on over the weekend, but after our walk and coffee on the deck, we came out front and found some great excitement parked in our driveway!!!  Check it out!

IMG_4257 Dave & Zim
"Dave!  How cool is this?!?
Why don't you hop into the shovel thing right here, then I'll fire it up and we'll go for a spin!"

I mean - if it was in our driveway, it has to be for us, right!??!

I reassured Dave that I had lots of experience with these babies, so he had nothing to worry about!

IMG_4253 Zim & Dave
"OK, Zim.  Gimme a minute to get in..."

I let him get his footing real well...

IMG_4254 Zim & Dave
"OK, I'm good to go, Zim.  Can you jump up into the driver's seat?"
"Oh, yeah, no sweat, Dave!"

Well, actually I wasn't real sure how to get into the driver's seat.  I've been more the passenger than the actual driver.  Hmm.  Dave thought if he got out of the shovel, I could jump up from there...

IMG_4255 Zim
"Hmm..."

...but that didn't quite work out.  I should call Rusty of the Thundering Herd.  He's got lots of experience with these things!  I can't wait to fire this thing up!

Play bows,
Zim

17 comments:

  1. Now that looks like some fun, can we play too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Bet it has lots of good smells/sniffs too>>>
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are getting down to business
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun contraption! You can give rides to your kit-kat friends too Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monty is going to grab his hard hat and hurry on over! He will help you guys!

    P.S. - what is it for?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rusty says he will be right over. That does look like a lot of fun. Of course, he also thinks he might be able to out dig Cheesewhiz at the beach with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were going to ask you if you needed any help digging but we're thinking that you have everything under control, Zim!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used one of those when I was being a Construction Cat a couple of years ago!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, oh man. You could burry some major bones with that thing!

    Puppy Love,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  10. yoW! Zim, we can't wait to see you and Dave tooling around your neighborhood in that! You could scoop up your friends and get into all kinds of trouble...er...we mean, have all kinds of fun!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you can bury a whole lot of bones with that thing!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cool part is that you dont need a license to drive that thing....

    Go go go

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, it's such a huge thing, You look so happy, do you really enjoy it! :0


    ------------------------
    Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool! I know of some human boys who would love to come on over to see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No doubt some human will be by shortly to facilitate a joy ride in the bucket. Woo hoo!

    What are you digging up?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool of your family to get you a great new toy! ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, that is SO cool! Just be careful, pups!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete