Who We Are

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend Plans?

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  Anybody have any big weekend plans?  Zim and I are planning on doing a bit of what we did last weekend.

We watched a little football:

IMG_3898 Dave
"Hey, look, Mom.  The Chiefs are losing. "

Maybe college football would be a better choice this weekend...

We helped break in the new grill!

IMG_3900 Dave
"I'm here for you, Mom!"

I was a big help.  I'm from Texas, so I know about grills and BBQ stuff.  Zim helped, too.  He's not just a Drill Sergeant, he's a Grill Sergeant.  Ha woo.

IMG_3903 Drill SGT Zim
"Good one, Dave!"

I think there's a good chance we'll try out our grill skills again this weekend!

Mom and I will probably also spend some time in the Studio together.

IMG_3931 Dave
"You are NOT going to put those colors together - are you!?!?
ARE you??!?  Don't DO it, Mom!!!"

Seriously.  You should see some of the concoctions she tries to put together before I intervene!

AND... because it's another wonderfully mild-weathered Fall weekend, I know we have lots of exploring ahead of us!

IMG_3945 Zim & Dave
"Pretend you're looking at the wildflowers, not at the bugs, Dave!"
"Got it, Zim"

Mom mentioned something about a special visitor today, too, but wouldn't tell us guys who.  I can't wait to see who's coming!

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

Luv,
Dave

8 comments:

  1. You boys have a great weekend planned! Grill Sergeant - Ha roo roo! We're watching football this weekend too and this time we hope the Chiefs show up for the game! Mommy's cousins went to the KSU band day parade where it was a sea of purple! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grill Sergeant! ahahhahaha! Thats a nice grill!
    Every weekend is football weekend here (mostly college football).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dave, Dave, Dave!!!

    Did you SEE our Longhorns beat UCLA today??? Yippee!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're funny, Dave! Sounds like you guys have a great weekend ahead. We're Dolfans here but don't usually watch the games. Have fun!

    Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have a great weekend planned! We'll be hanging outside and watching some football here.

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our football team lost yesterday. BOO :(

    That sure is a nice grill. Hope you got to enjoy some yummies off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a houseguest for the next week - Cosi the enforcer has arrived to teach Teddy some manners. So that's my weekend.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That grill looks pretty high tech complicated to me. I sure am glad you are there to give instructions to the simple humans for proper food preparation.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete