Who We Are

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

We're Back!!!

Woo, everypup and almosteverycat!  It's me, Dave!  Zim and I are BACK!  Actually, we hadn't gone anywhere... but we're back to blogging! It's been a long time, hasn't it? Since last Wednesday.  I hope you haven't forgotten about us!

IMG_3767 Dave
"Did you miss us?"

Wait a minute!  She did what? When? The very next day?!?  Where?!?!

IMG_3771 Dave

She was right there, huh?  Well, I don't mind her posing for pix and all, but how did The Bully Cat post to our blog?  She'd have to have the password to do that and ... I just don't know if that's such a hot idea.  Who would ... There's only one other guy who knows the password!!!

IMG_3772 Dave
"Zimmie!  You ... you wouldn't, would you?"

He wouldn't ... would he?

IMG_3769 Zim
"Well, yeah, but she said she'd be real nice and all, Dave.  I'm sure we can trust her!"

Trust The Bully Cat?  I think we're back to blogging just in time.  You all have our sixes, don't you?

Luv,
Dave

14 comments:

  1. Um, what did you say your names were again? Dim and Cave or something? I seem to remember your faces from somewhere in the distant past.

    Hehehe. Oh this is a happy day. Totally missed you guys.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Glad you all are back to blogging. We have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back boys....hope you had a nice vaca!! Dave - you may want to consider changing your password....just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssssssst.......Dave! The kitty went THAT way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Davey and Zimmie!

    Yup, we did see the hmm.. well... yeah...kitty on your blog but it's true! (We think!) He did behave and posted to just keep us updated about you being on a break.

    We know we have not been posting much but we do try to check out your post updates to stay in touch!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, got your message on my blog and I want you to know that I am On the Job. Only I am not on the Job cause I don't know yet what I can do cause I havn't started my first day yet.

    And well about the BUlly Cat, you see I think as a deputy my job is to take care of both the safety of my fourlegged K-9 friends like you as well as the Felines.

    I have to check with Mayer Frankie and Chief Sarge on any preceedural steps. I am sure they will advise me on how to handle your particular predicament.

    Hey, pretty good job of saying something while not commiting to anything, dont' you think......

    Always ON The Job (but not yet)
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back guys. Dave you better watch out for that kitty kat. Don't trust them whatever you do
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back you two!
    Watch out for that bully cat! She cant be trusted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got your six, Davy! Zimmie may be my bestest friend but I don't trust that bully cat one bit. I missed you both terribly though!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who could ever forget that adorable face Dave?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Dave, we could never forget you handsome boys! We're glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you good lookers, but, hey, just let the Bully Cat write a little. It will be fun for her and she might even be decent. Give it a go, boys!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woofs to Dave and Zim! So glad to have woo back! I know how kitty kats can be sneaky. I have 2 living INSIDE with me! The nerve. Glad to see woo are blogging again!

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Zim, you're really pushin it! We all know who woo like to befriend everyone, but.....Maude the Bully Cat????
    Say it ain't so!

    a stunned
    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete