Who We Are

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This Just In!

Woo, everypup and everycat!  It's me again, Dave!  Not long after I posted my very helpful tutorial yesterday, I received a great email from my friend Bryn.  (Long-time readers of the Ao4 Digest may remember that we used to do a Sunday Salute; we dedicated three to Bryn and her sister Maui.  You can read them here, here and here, if you're interested!)  Anyway, Bryn wrote to share a tute of her own with me!  This is what she said:

"I watched your supper tutorial and thought you'd like to see mine.  It's more of a system but works for me.  My mom was coming home one night and saw this neat thing a neighbor had put out for the trash..."


She went on to say her mom didn't care if someone saw her trash-picking if it was some neat stuff for her and Maui.  Well, Bryn, Zim and I stand in favor of trash-picking ourselves... though our mom and dad don't seem to like us doing it.  Woo.  I guess this is another one of those "different rules for pups and bipeds" things.

Anyway, Bryn's dad did some customizing on that and look at what he came up with!


How cool is that?!?!  Bryn's own table!  Look at what a happy girl she is:

Bryn and her cool table!

Isn't that great?  No bending or straining her neck!  It seems perfect... except for one slight drawback.  Bryn's not the only one who likes it.

Maui
Woo.

Luv,
Dave

PS:  Many thanks to Bryn and Maui for sending us the cool pix!!!

13 comments:

  1. Ha-roo roo, great pictures! That was a super idea! Mom's been trying to come up with a good way to get our dishes off the floor & out of the way... maybe we'll have to keep an eye out for good trash on our walks!


    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea.... our grandpa made a stand with mom's niece this summer for Lanah's dog...mom forgot to get a picture - but the bowls actually fit in the top to keep Minnie from flipping them over and the stand was tall enough that she doesn't have to bend over. And we like that Bryn is sharing with Maui. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea. You guys sure have a nice peice of furniture there
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow........Maui, you gotta come see this! Dave and Zim put us in their blog again. Their good friends are all reading about us...WE'RE FAMOUS!!! I forgot to tell Dave that Mom bought special dishes with rubber bottoms for me so they don't move or fall off my table.
    Maybe I can shame Mom into putting some paint on the runners now? Just a little bit....don't want to spoil the 'vintage' decor I have going here.
    Cyber-sibes, tell your Mom to keep her eyes on yard sales. You never know what she might find.
    Thank you, Dave and Zim for making us cyberstars again!
    Woofs and Meows....Bryn and Maui

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really cool idea! And WTG Maui :-D
    I have my own table too that I eat off of...what's that mom? What are you saying about the kitchen table...?

    ~Minnie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryn and Maui's mom and dad are super talented! That's a clever idea! I have a raised food dish so I don't have to bend down and my kitty sisfurs drink (and eat) from it too but they have to stand on the floor and stretch up to it so they think Maui is pretty lucky to be able to just get up on it. Zim, you are putting a lot of cats on your blog lately. They tend to crash lots of pawties don't they?

    Woo,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Bryn's new raised food dish stand! This will make it lots easier for her!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very cool! We think things have so much more personality if you save them and make them pretty again!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun week you all have had...rain, fabric basket and now TWO tutes!!! We reallllly like your supper tute, and love the picture of Maui trying to eat Bryn's dinner!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. An interesting piece of furniture! I thinks brother Monty would likes one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Talk about genius.....That is the bestest I have ever seen, and I too do my share of pickin. AS for kitty, well that is one smart feline. She is no dummie. Love you guys,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ones trash is another treasure. How cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally approve!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete