Who We Are

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cat-ching Up

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  How serendipitous that my friends at the Beaded Tail (Sadie, Angel and Isabella) said this on yesterday's post:  "Between you and your shadow, you won't miss anykitty anywhere!"  What makes me say that?  Well, I was out in the front yard last night,  trying to find some excitement  doing my business like a good boy, when I spotted a friend of mine!  She was over across the street in our neighbors' yard.  Mom let me go over to say "ha roo"!  Check out who it was:

IMG_4073 Callie-Co Kitty and Zim
"Meow, Zim!  Mrrr-ow!  Mee-ow!  Mrrrrr-owww!"

It's Callie-Co Kitty!!! Wowzers, I hadn't seen her in a long time! It was so great to see her. We communed for a good, long time - she had a lot to say, as you might be able to see in the photo above. She filled me in on everything she's been doing and stuff. I just listened.  Callie still was cat-ching me up on everything and I really didn't want to leave ... but before I knew it, Mom said it was time to go inside. Can you guess what I did when we got in?

IMG_4052 Zim
"Callie?  Are you still out there?
Hey, Mom.  I really need to use the yard!  Really!"

I hope I see her again soon! I want to finish cat-ching up!

Play bows,
Zim

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you were cat-ching up - cause it looked to us like she might have been calling you names. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrooo Zim!! That Calie is makin' an awful scarey face~ better tread softly:) Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zimmie, woo are one special boy!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. Cat-ching up. Too cute.


    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That darn cats face sure looks evil. Are you sure you are not missinterprating her intentions Zim?

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get that trespasser outta there
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Callie is a much nicer person than that Bully cat. I have that on good authority.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love your cat-magnetism, Zim! We hope you had the chance to finish CATching up with your friends :)

    Pip, Smidgen, MInnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you saw Callie and she filled you in on what's been going on with her! It does look like she had lots to say! It's great you've got your shadow helping you keep tabs on your kit-kat friends Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Callie didn't look very happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete