Who We Are

Friday, September 30, 2011

Update on the Digging Machine

Woo, everypup and almosteverycat!  It's me - Dave!  Well, as you saw yesterday, someone left a really cool piece of machinery out in our driveway.  Zim and I couldn't wait to fire it up and have a little fun with it!  Of course, it wouldn't start that first time, so we had to come in the house, take a couple naps, have a meal, a snack or two, take another nap - you know - the basics!  Imagine my surprise when I came out and saw this:

IMG_4264 Dave
"What the ... Zim!  You didn't do this, did you!?!?"

He wouldn't have come out here and torn our driveway to smithereens without me, would he?

He said he didn't do it - and Zim and I always tell each other the truth, so of course I believed him. But then ... who did it?

IMG_4268 Zim
Sniff... sniff...

Zim checked out the scene very carefully and he only recognized one scent out there.

IMG_4271 Zim
"Hey, Maude!  Any particularly innocent reason as to why I smell your scent over here?"

The Bully Cat?!!?  I can't believe she'd do something like... well, no wait.  Yes, I can.  I just didn't know she knew how to drive a skid steer!  I think we're in deep kimchee, as they say.

Luv,
Dave

16 comments:

  1. cats and heavy machinery...never a good combination. Stay safe boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think the bully cat is giving you a new driveway, so you will let her lay in your driveway.
    Love,
    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to sleep in shifts from now on. Who knows what that cat will tear into next.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta watch those cats....I'm just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Man that looks like fun and some good sniffing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure you did not get a scent of Rusty? That looks something he would do. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that cat was trying to get you sweet, innocent doggies in trouble! Best make sure you have an alibi from now on...

    Puppy Love,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a big job ahead of you Dave. Careful they don't come near the house
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. As wise Sam always says "Never, ever trust a cat!"

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, what are they doing to your place?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, look at the mess Maude made!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's pretty impressive if Maude did that to your driveaway! It's not even a CATerpillar machine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We kitties are full of hidden talents ;-/ Be careful!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uh-oh, woo pups better have each other's backs while that Maude is on the loose!

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  15. better bring up the troops, cause who knows what is up next!I think there is more than Maude involved here!!!!!Ahhhh hows about it Mom & Dad???Know anything you want to share????

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do not trust that Maude!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete