Who We Are

Friday, May 01, 2015

And Now One For Cam!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  My new leash design is working so well that we decided Cammie needs one to!  I took Mom downstairs to her Studio and we got right to work!

IMG_7237MagsHelping
Mom:  "I could make Cam's red, but I want it to be different.  If I do camo, I want you to both have camo ... if I do black, then that's blah ..."
"Whatevs, Mom."

I got to play with the red KONG.  I got some good sized chunks off it and didn't swallow them. Mom was pleased.

Mom really wanted Cam's leash to be purple, but there wasn't quite enough webbing in her stash so ...

IMG_7245Cam'sLeash
Mom:  "What do you think about green, Mags?"

IMG_7247MagsHelping
"Sounds like a plan, Mom.  Just make sure hers is as cool as mine is!"

I went back to my KONG for a while.  For some reason, Mom works faster and doesn't have to rip things apart and re-stitch them as often when I'm gainfully occupied.  I can't figure that one out.

IMG_7241Cam'sLeash
Mom:  "Almost done, Mags!"

And then, before I knew it:

IMG_7246Cam'sLeash
Mom:  "All set!"

I know.  The time flew by.  Quite possibly because I discovered this:

IMG_7249MagsStudioChair
Me in a really cool chair fort in the Studio!

That's right - Mom's chair makes a great fort!  It was super cool in there!

As soon as she finished, we got Cam and took it out for a test drive!

IMG_7254MagsCamWalk
"Isn't it cool, Cam?!?"
"Yes!  I just love it!"

For some reason, right after Mom took that shot, she shortened my leash up.

IMG_7256MagsCamHandsfree
"What?  Are we just testing the system or something?  It's not like I was about to ... well, OK, yes, I was."
"Can't touch this, Mags."

We walked like that for a bit, then Mom gave me the full leash length again.

IMG_7257MagsCamLeashes
"Isn't this great?  I mean seriously!"
"Yes!  Especially when Mom does the shorter length on someone's leash."

She seemed to say that last part under her breath.  I thought that meant she wanted Mom to shorten her leash and to see what that would be like, but she didn't.  Hmm.

Anyway - great success once again!  And we're getting all kinds of bonus walks out of this!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Tell momma to sell them on Etsy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mom is a super good sewer....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom got to thinking this would be excellent for transports.....hmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finks you two look like to catwalk models in your posh new leads!!!!
    Mum is still drooling over the Bernina (really Mum, stop it!)
    Oh and I luffs snuggling in to the chair just like you do...we are twins!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a great help Mags! Those leashes are pretty cool! Thank Cod your mom didn't choose blue since the Cats in town would not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cool your mom can make your own leashes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is so clever! Your new leashes are just beautiful, girls!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green leash is just as cool as yours, Maggie. And some days maybe you can both switch up:) Lightning gets his leash shortened a lot too - he can't figure it out either.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD...what a great helper you are Maggie!! You and your Mama did a great job on Cammie's new leash!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! Your mom has skills!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete