Who We Are

Friday, May 22, 2015

Photo Finish Friday!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie, here with Photo Finish Friday.  Today, I have a miscellaneous assortment of photos Mom finally downloaded from her iPhone.  It's basically a look at some of the things we've been up to lately.  Ready?

I've been having some great ball-playing time out on the deck!  Here I am with my Jolly Ball:

IMG_7576MagsJollyBall
Me playing Fetch with my Jolly Ball

We've been putting in a lot of good miles this week:

IMG_7893CamMagsHudsonTrail
"Birdie!"
"Oooh!  Brown Thrasher!  Good call, Cam!"

We've been having an awful lot of rain lately.  Our skies have looked like this on many of our walks:

IMG_7799MagsCamStormySkies
"I think we might want to step up the pace!"
"Yep!  Double-time, everyone!  Let's hurry home!"

So, between all the walking and rain, we've also done a little bit of this:

IMG_7771MagsCamSnooze
"Zzz..."
"Do not wake her!  Please.  Please do... not... wake the sleeping puppy!!!"

We also got to go out to Tuttle Creek State Park this week!  Mom didn't take pictures of us there, but here is a shot of her and Cam on the way home:

IMG_7876CamRAV4
Mom and Cam, snuggling on the way home

And if you're wondering if we had fun walking around at the park, here's my answer for you:

IMG_7877MagsRAV4
"You betcha!"

I also delivered a few political speeches:

IMG_7887MagsCam
"And in closing, let me paraphrase my namesake - 'in politics, if you want anything said, ask a human. If you want anything done, ask a Siberian!'”
"Mmm-hmm..."

That's close enough to what she said!  Really!

Mom and I got some fun ball-playing in during the evenings, too.

IMG_7823MagsBall
Me and my green ball during a break in the action

Oh.  And Dad brought one of the ottomans from the Library upstairs.  I'm not allowed to sit on it, either, so I use it as a launchpad instead!

IMG_7854CamMags
"Look out, Mom!  This might get crazy!"
"BOOM!"

All in all, a mighty good week.  Oh.  And are you ready for the big finish?

IMG_7884MaggieBox
"Could this week get ANY better?!?!"

That's right - I also got another new box!  Has this been a great week or WHAT?!?!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

8 comments:

  1. saved the best one for last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ball fun, Maggie. That shot of you showing how much you enjoyed your time at Tuttle Creek State Park - Mom says your face has Thunder Dunder's look written all over it:)

    Happy (rainy) weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beautiful one have had a GREAT week.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. A box to cap it all off? That's the bestest week ever! Cam, we hope no one woke the sleeping puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I thoroughly enjoyed your week in pictures!
    And I luff the picture of the 'sleeping puppy' snuggled up under the chair, just likes I do under the computer seat! We pups nose exactly where the comfy spots are!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like this has been a wonderful week!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had one fabulous week, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and exciting week you had! Can we come live with you cuz with our mom working so much this month, our lives are a big bore!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete