Who We Are

Friday, May 08, 2015

Feline Friday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Today, I encourage all of you to embrace your inner feline!  That's what I'll be doing!

I'll be checking Birdie TV ...

IMG_7286MagsWindow
"Anything on--OOH!  Robin!"

... spending time in one of my really cool boxes ...

IMG_6747MagInABox
"Anyone care to join me?"

... and just laying like this for a while:

IMG_6957MagsPawTuck
"Oh, yeah.  Comfy!"

Yep!  It's a great day for letting your feline tendencies show!

IMG_7287Cam
"Mom?  Mom ... I worry about the little one sometimes ..."
"So do I, Cam.  So.  Do.  I."
Tunas for everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love Tuna!!! And mouses BOL!!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can all Pawtend that we are like MAYORESS Emeritus MADI... MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says we all have inner cat - personally the only cat you will find in me is if I chomp one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! We don't worry about Maggie one bit! She's purrfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Maggie....you can be an honorary feline any time you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are like a little kitty! And really tuna is the BEST for cats---and huskies!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live with a feline, that's enough for me! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bilbo is right there with you Maggie....he loves the idea of Feline Friday...in fact, sometimes we think he may be part Siamese....
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty (& Bilbo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love how you've curled your front feets under, Maggie. That takes talent, ya know!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, Maggie! and you almost have the kitty loaf down. just tuck your front pawsies in closer to your body. You'll be meowing in no time :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie, are you sure you aren't just hiding those paws from the dremel? BOL.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maggie, you have to keep them on their toes at all times. Excellent job and yes I will be happy to join you in that box. I love the paws, I do something like that and Mommy says I am guarding my chicks.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. From Maui and Jombie: If you want to come visit we'll share with you.....our kibbles are smaller than yours but you'll love our toy box with all the bell balls and fish to chase. And our incredible boxes! Large enough to roll around inside. Ummmm maybe not that large for you but fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete