Who We Are

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Serene Scenery Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Cam said I could post anything I wanted to today, as long as it was something that made me feel really serene during the past week.  I didn't have to think long about it at all; ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy the following 30-something second clip of utter serenity!



If the video won't play here, please click this link to view on YouTube.

Serenity is different things to all of us. Make sure you take some time to find a little slice of heaven for yourself today!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. OMD OMD it is a Box Office Boffo ..... a BOX BASH BLAST...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a whole box of happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We knew it - we just knew it, Maggie ☺ Were you looking for treats inside the box or scoping out the size to make sure you'd fit before you climbed in?

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do love your boxes!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box moves, Maggie. Can't you get Mom to move that paper out of your way??? Lightning thinks you are nuts going anywhere NEAR that box, never mind in IT! But I think it is a pretty neat trick.

    Woos - Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie, you are a natural actress!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:58 PM

    we all have our own opinions of serenity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie, that is the life!! I am a box girl myself, I could easily jump in there and we could have a snuggle.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of my, Maggie!!! Look at you in that box! If only your mom would put some wheels on it, you would have your very own go-cart!
    high paw,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh MAGGIE! You have become such a FINE boxer. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *applause, applause* We loved that Maggie! That's a cool box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are late to this party, but how wonderful to see you and your new box on video!!!!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete