Who We Are

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

My Tutorial, Cut Short

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Our mom has a sinus infection.  I mean she actually went to see a doctor, which means it's a whopper of a sinus infection or else she'd blow it off.  The doc loaded her up with all kinds of meds and she's been a bit wiped out.  She is a non-napper; she just never naps!  I don't mean to brag, but since I am an expert in this area, I thought I'd help her out!  Time for a little tutorial!

I got her to lay down with me.  We held paws for a while and then ...

IMG_7333CamMagsInsertThemeSongFromJaws
"That's it.  Relax, Mom.  Wait.  Do you hear the theme song from Jaws, or is it just me?"

Anyone notice the triangular fin behind me?  My Spidey-senses were going off big time!

IMG_7330MagsCam
"She's right behind me, isn't she?"

I knew without looking it was the Great (Red and) White Shark I'd seen in this location many times before!  I sensed the shark circling ...

IMG_7332CamMagsCircling
Jaws Theme Song

... and knew she was about to strike!

IMG_7322BOOM
"BOOM!"

That pretty much put an end to my nap tutorial.  Mom said we made her smile, though, and that helped her feel a bit better!

Are you as helpful as we are?

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Me and Stanley are great nappers! Looks like your mom might need a remedial course.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder why your mom never naps? :) We're purrfessional nappers so it's our job to hold mommy down and force her to nap. It's a tough job but somekitty's gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the nap tutorial when there are better things to do
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD so SORRY your mom has the Sinus stuffs....
    WOW.... we thought WE were the ONLY ONES whose MOM insisted on holding our Paw... so she can sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you tried, Cammie - hope Mom's meds kicked in to make her feel a lot better! We would have to do that tutorial with Mom napping on the sofa or the floor since we can't go to the bedrooms:(

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have beautiful coat! Hope your mom's sinus is gone soon!
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your mom feels better soon. nice try Cammie...we know she appreciated the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We always think making Mamas smile is the bestest medicine anyway! Hope she feels better and is back on the trails soon!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a champion napper although apparently I am not quite in the league of Huffle Mawson yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We sure hope your mom feels better soon. We know you girls will do whatever is necessary to help her out.

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. and we were expecting your nap tutorial to have been interrupted because you fell asleep! :D
    purrs for your mom!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm grreat at helping Momma nap when she's not feeling well. Does your momma need Nurse Casey to come help her out?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cammie, you are the best! Nothing better than a napping buddy.
    Hope your Mom is feeling better!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete