Who We Are

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Best Part About TV Time

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  I'm not as into watching TV and movies as Maggie is, but there is one thing that really appeals to me.

IMG_7987Cam
"So... what are we watching, anyway, Mags?"

IMG_8067MagsTV
"It's the second part of that 'Texas Rising' show, Cam.  Haven't you been paying attention?"

IMG_7984CamSnuggle
"Oh.  I ... umm ... (oh, yeah, Mom.  Right there!)  I might have gotten a tad distracted."

I can't help it if my favorite part of watching TV is snuggling with Mom!  What about all of you?  What's the best part about TV time for you?

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. Stanley watches TV all the time on dad's lap. I usually just play with my ball.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERNIE is WAY WAY TOO interested in the Commercials.... Esp the ones fur Dog Stuffs.... He barks and Carries on during them...
    I would rather have the Cuddle time, also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice cowboy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggling with Momma is DEFINITELY the best part of watching TV! She has a big chair and ottoman that she sits in, then I come and settle in next to her, then the kitties take their spots on the arm and back of the chair. It's a family affair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snuggling with Momma is DEFINITELY the best part of watching TV! She has a big chair and ottoman that she sits in, then I come and settle in next to her, then the kitties take their spots on the arm and back of the chair. It's a family affair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't say we take any interest in the tv - unless we hear a door bell ring on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like "reading" with my mom. Butt it's kinda like how Cam watches tee-vee's :-)

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would have to agree, snuggling with the pawrents is the best thing about TV watching!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love when dad gets up at a commercial break to get himself some ice cream. That's the best part of TV for us!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. We never pay attention to the TV but we are usually snuggling in bed with our pawrents while they are watching.

    ReplyDelete