Who We Are

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Boxing Day!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  This is the joyous day so many of us have been waiting for -- BOXING DAY!!!  Sadly, I did not get a new box for Christmas this year, but I'd like to share a few pix with you from the Ao4 archives.

I did a little PhotoShop text-work on one of my favorites from a couple years ago:

IMG_3967MagsCamBoxingDay
Me and Cam boxing!

Really. It was one of the few ways to get Cam to do some boxing with me!

Here's a shot of me in one of my very favorite boxes:

IMG_5454MagInABoxSnoopy
"I'll get you next time, Red Baron!"

And here I am in one of my very first boxes!!!

IMG_2101MagBox
"Greetings!"

Pretty good form for a 3 1/2 months old, don't you think?

Anyway, to the Boxers out there, to my fellow kit-cats (I mean ... well ... I'm an honorary kit-cat), and everyone who enjoys a good box ---- HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. isn't this just THE best day?!!? :D too bad you didn't get a new box, Maggie, but come on over. we'll share ours!

    ~sharpie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you aren't a Boxer?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so purrfect in your boxes, even as a young pup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know how much you love boxes, Maggie. Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie I'm purrty sure you have some cat DNAs you do boxes the best.
    What a cute little 3 1/2 mo old
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so this is what Boxing Day is for!!! I never understood what today meant but now I do - thank you for sharing!!
    Now I will go and tell mum to get lots of boxes for me too because I LOVE playing with boxes... and you look like you're having so much fun!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You DO know they ARE NOT DOGS, right? DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Boxing Day Maggie. All your boxing pictures made us smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Boxing Day!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure know how to celebrate Boxing Day right, Maggie!!
    xoxo,
    Arty Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one of the best boxers in the world Maggie, we love these pictures from the archives.

    Woos
    Khumbu & co

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, Mags, would you BELIEVE that Momma was so busy playing in HER boxes that she didn't get up a post fur us on the day of the year DEVOTED to us???? It was horrifying!! I feel like a total failure now. Thank you for being a grreat honorary boxer on this impawtant day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Happy belated boxing day to you two! We love the Snoopy box!

    ReplyDelete