Who We Are

Monday, December 04, 2017

Posing In The Garden

Hello, everyone! It's me, Cam. It's the off-season in our gardens now, but Mom wanted us to do some posing the other day anyway. There might have been treats involved, so ...

IMG_6612CamMagsGarden
"Maggie, look at Mom!  She's got treats!"
"I want to see what the new neighbors are doing!"

One of us might be a bit more food-motivated than the other.  This one wasn't too bad:

IMG_6621MagsCamGarden
Mags and me!

Note the leashes.  There has been a bunny the size of a small horse in our yard lately!  OK, maybe not that big, but maybe the size of a Chihuahua!  Seriously!  Not as tall, though.

IMG_6625MagsCamGarden
"No, really.  I think the new neighbor-man is doing something in his yard."
"Really?"
"I have TREATS, girls!"

I forgot about the treats!

IMG_6627MagsCamGarden
"Really getting tired of this ..."
"Not me.  I'm so hungry, I could eat a carrot!  How's this, Mom?"

Seriously.  I've had a super-good appetite lately.  And yes, against my better judgement, I did eat a bit of carrot Mom gave me the other day.  I'm not sure what came over me; I don't normally like them.  Maggie does, but I don't.

Anyway, Maggie was getting bored, the treats ran out, and so ...

IMG_6635MagsCamPlay
"C'mon, Cam!  Let's play!!!"
"You're ON!!!!"

Maybe not what Mom had in mind, but way more fun!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. I don't like carrots either. What a pretty day for posing you had!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised your mom got you to stay-very good you two! If there was a bunny in our yard or if one had left its scent, Hunter would not wait-even with food involved.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. TeeHeeHee...we always love following along during your photo shoots!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, tis the season to be jolly, so why not have a lot of fun!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. great posing you two! and way to keep it fun :)

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like carrots but Hazel not so much
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. CROG is so much more fun than posing for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just knew you two would end up playing. Did you girls find any of the little "raisins" the bunny left? We have bunnies in our yard sometimes too and it is a race between us and our pawrents to see who can find more treats first. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That retaining wall you are posing on looks so high up! It would be quite a leap to get down it seems! And we are glad that Cammie is loving her chow!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete