Who We Are

Monday, December 18, 2017

Just The Beginning

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Yesterday afternoon, Maggie and I had a little backyard playtime -- it was very enjoyable.  We did things like this:

IMG_7131MagsCamPlay
Mags and me, engaged in some Crazed River Otter Games

You know - the usual! (That shot is actually from a few days ago, but you get my drift.) THEN ... Mom decided we should do some posing. Easy enough, right?

IMG_7410MagsCamGarden
"Hey, piece of cake, right, Cam?"
"Right.  Hey, you have cookies in your pocket, right, Mom?"
"Sure, Cam ..."
IMG_7409MagsCamGarden
"Too bad she doesn't have those Santa hats in her pocket, right?"
"Don't even ..."
"Oh, hey!  That reminds me ..."
IMG_7413MagsCamSantaHats
"Those are some mighty deep pockets you've got there, Mom."
"Mighty deep, indeed."

That was just the beginning.  Trust me when I say the "photo shoot" all went downhill from there.  More to come on that.

Cammie!

11 comments:

  1. That Mom! She is very funny with ALL the things in her pockets. And you gals pose SO pretty!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see you play. Your poses are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was dressed up yesterday. It was hideous and I blame your mum! ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw mom get out a dress for me to wear to our Christmas pawty tonight and I went the other way!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should ask Santa to bring your mom a new hobby for Christmas! Ay yi yi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope they were deep enough to get you two double treats!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some preholiday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes those Mamas just don't know when to quit...
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommas are very sneaky that way. The BEST part of this move is that Momma didn't have all her picture stuff to torment us with.

    ReplyDelete