Who We Are

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

How It Really Went

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Did all of you see Cam's post yesterday about our backyard photo shoot? It didn't go EXACTLY like she said. I mean, if her version is to be believed, it's like I was the instigator! Today I will present photo evidence to refute all of that! Most of that. Some of that.

Anyway ...

There we were, posing on the retaining wall ...

IMG_6632MagsCamGarden
"No, Cam. I don't see anything over there."
"I thought I saw an intruder or something."

See where I'm going with this?

IMG_6633MagsCamGarden
"I'm trying to be good over here, Cam."
"Me, too.  Just protecting Ao4 Headquarters.  Hey, what's that down there?"

Before Cam could investigate, Mom decided we should move down a level and pose by the sedums.  I was all set, when ...

IMG_6671MagsCamGarden
"How's this, M--Cam!  What are you doing?"
"I need to get closer to Mom.  She might need me."

See that?!!?  See how perfect I was?!?!  REALLY!

IMG_6672MagsCamGarden
"Stop, Cam!  Mom's not done!"
"Maybe she'd like some action shots!"

Just trying to help - right?!?

IMG_6655MagsCamGarden
"Get back over here!"
"Urmph!!!!"

Here are a couple of those action shots Cam mentioned:

IMG_6648MagsCamGarden

IMG_6647MagsCamGarden

It must have been what Mom wanted, since she was still taking pictures and all.

And that's what really happened.  Just us, being really helpful.  And I was not the instigator.  So if any of you out there reading (perhaps especially you, Santa) had any doubts whatsoever, I was being good.  And so was Cam.  Really!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. You were both definitely being really good! Look at those fun action shots that your mom got thanks to your improvisation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both on the Good List. We're sure Sandy Claws knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Santa has you on the nice list for sure, even if the photo shoot didn't go well you were enjoying playing bity-face with each other and getting along with your Sister is certainly a fast track to the nice list.
    Love and licks from your furiends Frank and Max XxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't see anything wrong with these pawfect photos!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the picture of goodness, Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sure you were just trying to keep things in line, Maggie! Santa Paws will totally understand!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! Yuppers, nothin' butts SUPER MODEL shots there gurls! FABulous!
    Kisses,.
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two have too much fun! You are so lucky to have each other!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete