Who We Are

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Porch Posing Outtakes

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  You know ... that super-cooperative Siberian?  Yep.  That one.  Anyway, for some reason, Mom has a collection of what she calls "outtakes" from when Cam and I were porch-posing in our Santa hats.  I thought I'd post them, along with some quick captions.  Ready?  Let's take a look!

We started with the hats as bandanas - paired with our really cool sunglasses.

IMG_6911MagsCamPorch
"I wonder if any of the neighbors can see us?"
"Do you have treats, Mom?"
IMG_6912MagsCamPorch
"They'll never recognize us in our sunglasses anyway."
"Mine are slipping."
IMG_6913MagsCamPorch
"Man!  I think Aspen's looking out the window!"
"Oh.  I'm going to do a super-pose then!"

Have I mentioned a family with a Siberian named Aspen moved in across the street?  I like him!  A lot!

Unfortunately, at that point, Mom decided we should wear the hats as hats.

IMG_6929MagsCamPorch
"No, I will not look at you, Mom!  Aspen might see me!"
"I don't like wearing the glasses and the hat at the same time."

Mom let Cam ditch the glasses.  I wanted to stay incognito.

IMG_6931MagsCamPorch
"OK, wait.  This is a good one, isn't it?"
"Hi, Mom!"
"Perfect, Cam!  Maggie?  Maggie?"

Who was it who decided models should actually look at the camera?  Isn't it more interesting if they don't?  It makes you wonder what we're looking at - right?  There's a story there!

IMG_6932MagsCamPorch
"Fine.  'Lose the glasses, Maggie.'  Whatever."
"Umm... I have a slight problem here."

The balls on the end of those hats can be tricky!

IMG_6937MagsCamPorch
"Here, CamCam.  Let me help."
"Thanks, Maggie."
IMG_6933MagsCamPorch
"Can we wrap this up, Mom?"
"How's this?"
"Maggie, please try not to look so sad!"

She's the one who puts a hat on me, takes away my really cool sunglasses, then tells me not to look so sad?!?  Seriously?    What with Santa watching and all, I gave it a shot.

IMG_6934MagsCamPorch
"Ho Ho Ho, Mom."
"Ho Ho Ho!!!"

Yeah. Too bad she didn't get the trees in that last shot, huh?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. TeeHeeHee...We just love outtakes!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh your outtakes are just too cute and so natural. Red is for sure your color.
    We are caught up on your decorations too they look very very pretty.
    Hugs madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outtakes are fabulous, girls! Mom tried to put a Santa hat on me once and it folded and collapsed and it just did NOT work out! You both deserve LOTS of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LAFFING. You two know how to make posing FUNS!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those aren't outtakes! Those are proof of your acting abilities!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are too funny and I hope my mum does not get any ideas. ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are way cooler looking than Mom and I will ever be. She wears this goofy knitted hat like the one the character Jane wears on that old SCI FI show Firefly. Seriously lame Mom.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are so fun!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, you two are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Girls, you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete