Who We Are

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Groovy!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The teenager down the street got a new car - check it out:

IMG_3084MagsVW
"It's a VW Bug!  Check out those custom hubcaps!  Very cool!"

Tell me that isn't cute!

IMG_3085MagsVW
"I'm wearing my tie-dye harness and leash ... I think it's a groovy match!"

I think I should get to know her.  Maybe she'd take me for a ride.  We could listen to classic rock and wear far out sunglasses and stuff.  I'll work on that!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. We can imagine how groovy you would look in that VW Mags!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camie we all need helpers like you to get our Monday started.
    Maggie those hubcaps make my all kinds of happy!!
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen bugs on a daisy, but never daisies on a Bug! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We laughed out loud at Matilda's comment; we were thinking those daisies were a very nice addition to that bug:)

    Happy St. Paddy's Day.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maggie!! The new ride looks great and we love the hubcaps. They are really cute. We hope you got to go for a ride or made plans to go for some adventures soon. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool and cute, Maggie, and soon to be a classic. bummer it isn't a rag top. that would be so fun if you could score a ride :) (or just trade in your mom's HRV when she isn't looking...)

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such cool hub caps. We've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here from your comment link at (Angel Madi's) down home in NC. I love whiskies (we had a Siberian husky-black & white.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love those hubcaps...but it looking like you are stalking bigger prey!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete