Who We Are

Thursday, March 19, 2020

What A Great Day!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Maggie and I have been having such a great day!  We got an early start on the day, read some excellent news, had breakfast, then the plan was for Dad to take Maggie on a walk and Mom and I would go on a shorter one.  Did I mention it was raining?  It was raining.

Maggie and Dad headed out, then Mom and I got ready.  She tried to get me to go left out of the driveway, but I pulled to go right.  She thought that meant I just wanted to doodle a bit in our yard.  You know.  Because it was raining.  No.  I pulled to go down the street, then was practically jogging.  What was I doing?  Catching up with Maggie and Dad!!!

I wanted to go on the BIG walk!

IMG_3510MagsCamWalk
"This is so awesome!"
"Speaking of awesome, check out that MUD!!"

We went up the big hill to the shopping center:

IMG_3511MagsCamWalk
"I just love that you and Mom came with us, Cam!"
"I love this, too!!!"

Mom thought we'd turn around, but she let me choose, and I chose to keep going!  Maggie kept checking on me to make sure I wasn't overdoing.

IMG_3512MagsCam
"You're really booking, Cam!  Don't take it too fast!"
"I'm good to go, Peeps!"

We were going to stop for a pose by the Kansas Ocean, but there were a couple people walking past.  Oh.  Right.  And it was raining.

IMG_3518MagsCamKSO
"That lady gave us a nice smile!"
"She sure did!  I gave her one back!"

From there, we headed up the water tower trail.  I love going up hills!!!

IMG_3519MagsCamWaterTowerTrail
"Oooh, look, Cam!  Puddles!"
"I love puddles!!!"

What a great walk!  Great company, puddles to splash in, and mud!  Oh.  And did I mention it was raining?  My fur is rainwater soft now!

Thanks for coming with us!

Cammie!

Editor's note:  Cam normally wears a harness on our walks, but I didn't think she'd want to go on a long walk today.  Did anyone mention it was raining?  😉

11 comments:

  1. BOL BOL was it raining Cammie? You pulled a sly one on the mom didn't you. Good thing you can give that lovely Sibie coat a shake to dry.
    I hope Mom was wearing a slicker.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposed to rain here tomorrow so I'd better go walk my boys. I don't go out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hear that rainwater when absorbed while on a walk is a superb fur conditioner:)

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:11 PM

    I love that you too always seem to smile! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a FABulous walkie gurls! with your double coat, I bets you didn't even feel the rain, huh?? I don't likes to gets my furs (or paws) wet, so I will leave the pawsome rain walkies to you gurls! Keep the peeps safe!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Cammie!!! That did sound like a most wonderful day!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had rain too and my lazy mom decided to take the day off. Can you even believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure looked like a great walk you all were on. Did you get wet in the rain? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a grreat walk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We also had a walk in the pouring rain. It was muddy. Yours looks nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's raining here now, and we are going to take mom on an extra long walk! Thanks for the suggestion Cammie!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete