Who We Are

Monday, March 02, 2020

That Wasn't On The Schedule

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  As you know, Maggie and I like to plan out our activities for any given day.  We had plans for the weekend, and do you know was NOT part of our agenda?

IMG_3265CamAfterBath
"Me getting a bath."

That's right!  But ... it was 65 degrees outside, so Mom took advantage of the "nice" weather to give me a shower and a blow dry.

In all honesty, though ...

IMG_3273CamAfterBath
"I have to admit ... that felt really good!"

I actually enjoy the showering and blow dry process.  It's like spa treatment.

IMG_3274CamAfterBath
"Oh, I KNOW that's not the Siberian way!"

Don't let word get out.  I could lose my Siberian ID card.  "Too cooperative" goes against what we Sibes are known for.  But seriously ...

IMG_3272CamAfterBath
"I feel so floofy and clean!"

... it wasn't on the schedule, but I'm so glad we did it!

Oh.  For those who might be wondering -- no, Maggie did not get "spa day", too.  It took Mom long enough to do me.  I think the next warm day will be her time.  She did try to help me, though.  After Mom coaxed me into the bathroom and door-less shower, she shut the door to the room, so I wouldn't wander off while she got the water up to temperature.  Maggie tried to come to my rescue by throwing the door to the bathroom open for me.  Mom said she was a big help.  Isn't she the sweetest sister a girl could ask for?!?

Cammie!

7 comments:

  1. Cammie I must say that was your lucky day...a surprise spa day!! Did you get your nails done too?
    I PROMISE NOT TO SHOUT TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS SO THAT ALL SIBERIANS HEAR THAT CAMMIE DOES SO ADORE HER BATH DAY. Bol
    You look lovely
    hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you definitely look lots fluffier after a bath than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, let's hope the Momster doesn't see this and get any ideas. We are both so full of coat needing to be blown out - BIGTIME!!! We have been hearing talk of a trip to the spa if she can get someone to help her get us there.

    You both look fabulous.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a bath today too, Cammie! I used to not be too crazy about them but now I watch the tub fill and wait for mom to help my back feets in. I do the front ones all by myself and I can actually say that I love my bath and of course, we smell so clean and beautiful that it means extra hugs and kisses, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bath isn't so bad. Do you get to do zoomies afterwards? That's what my boys do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure look super clean and fluffy Cammie. That was nice of Maggie to try to rescue you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so bewoootiful Cammie! And we remember you have a nice set-up for a bath! We have to wait until it gets hot outside since we get our baths with a hose on the patio!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete