Who We Are

Friday, March 13, 2020

We Did It Again!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  Remember a week or two ago when Cam and Mom were out on a walk, and Dad and I were out on a walk, and we ran into each other!??!  It was so cool!  Well, we did it again a few days ago!

Dad and I were marching along when ...

IMG_3357MagsWaiting
"Hold up, Dad.  Someone's approaching with a pup."

If someone is walking toward us with a well-behaved pup, I like to go into a down-stay.  It's what I do.  Mom and Dad seem to like that sort of thing.

Anyway, it wasn't just any well-behaved pup, it was CAMMIE!  We play bowed at each other, then instead of heading home like Dad and I had planned, we walked some hills with Cam and Mom!

IMG_3360MagsCamHill
"I think this is the steepest one in the neighborhood, Cam!"
"I know!  Isn't it great?!?"

Cam loves walking up hills!

IMG_3361CamMagsHill
"This is so fun!  I'm glad you and Dad came with us!"
"Me, too, Cam-a-roo!"

Before we knew it, we were in the home stretch.

IMG_3364MagsCamAlmostHome
"This has been an awesome walk, Cam!"
"Great timing, huh, Maggie?!"

It is so cool when the timing works out like that!  What fun!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

8 comments:

  1. Maggie and Camie you have such nice manners...Emily Post would be so proud of you two.
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you do a down-stay, Maggie. I go into a stalking mode until Mom tells me that it's someone that we know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walks always seem better with a friend!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:27 PM

    thanks for letting us tag along! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great coincidence! That happens to us sometimes when us humans cross paths in the forest. The dogs are overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you have nice dry sidewalks. It'll be a few weeks before it's like that here. Right now it's snow, ice, water and mud, the worst part of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun that you met on your walk and then got to go on a longer walk with the whole family too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a wonderful walk! We are glad we could come along!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete