Who We Are

Saturday, March 14, 2020

It's Saturday!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  It's Saturday at long last!

I hope you get some rest ...

IMG_3407MagsToyTower
"Zzz ..."
❤️ "She's gonna love this!" ❤️

... and have some fun surprises come your way!

IMG_3405MagsToyTower
"Hey!  A toy tower!  How did that get here?!?!"
"Surprise, Mags!"

Mom loves surprising me like that.  And I love taking down the toy towers she builds!  

I hope your weekend is as fun as mine!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

5 comments:

  1. Maggie I bet you'd be good with Lincoln Logs too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom loves stacking my toys like that too, Maggie, and I love knocking it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks awesome! Enjoy playing with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to be sure our peeps stay on their toes in keeping us entertained. We bet you didn't waste anytime having fun with those toys.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a toy tower?! That's pawesome!

    ReplyDelete