Who We Are

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As Maggie mentioned yesterday, our mom has been trying to get photos of us posing together, since we are all nice and clean and fluffy.  Today, I have the outside attempts to share!

Let's start out back:

IMG_3348CamMagsGarden
"Hey, Mags.  Do you think that bunny is over there?"
"I can't see anything; the sun is in my eyes."

I had spotted a very large bunny on a previous trip to the yard and thought he might still be out and about!  You just never know!

We tried posing on the rocks by the gate:

IMG_3352CamMagsGardenPose
"It always pays to check, Maggie."
"I'm checking Mom for treats."

We called that shoot a wrap and later on went out front.  As you can tell by the yard flag between us, it was more than a bit breezy out there:

IMG_3376MagsCamYardPose
"Ooh.  Breezy."
"I'd say about 35 mph ... maybe a tad higher."

Right after that, Mom got the "good enough" shot:

IMG_3380MagsCamYardPose
"I think I can smell Oklahoma!  Maybe even Texas!"
"Mmm... BBQ!!!"

We do look clean and super-floofy -- isn't that what Mom was going for?!?

Have a great Sunday -- and remember to keep it serene!

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. OMDs did we have some wind on Friday...constantly. Saturday was better but thankfully both days were sunny
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! those are floof action shots! nice posing, you two. we hope you were paid well in treats :) have a pawsome SUNday!

    minnie,hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look amazing in all that sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:32 PM

    LOL!!!
    you're both so beautiful white and fluffy! even squinting in the wind. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photoshoot, ladies!!! That wind blew through here too yesterday and today. We think it is being chased by some rain coming in tonight. Mom says no muddy paws, Timber.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you look FABulous gurls!!! I gots the water torture today too! And Ma says I am extra fluffy too ~ not as nice as you gurls! And, rumor has it that I'm gonna gets lots of it cut off this week....I hopes she means the furs, and not my ears...hehehee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of you both and your fluffiness! We never pose that well, our mom wishes we would learn!

    Kiki and rosie

    ReplyDelete