Who We Are

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Booty

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! As some of you know, my brother Zim is an honorary kitty cat. Sigh. Anyway, as such he enlisted in the very handsome pirate Captain Maverick's Sneaky Kitty Squadron. Captain Mav had some orders for members of the SKS just the other day, saying in part, "...Yer Cap'n want ye SKS members to sneak around during Halloween collecting all kinds of booty and loot that ye can get yer Paws on Harrrrr..."

I'm not a pirate because ... um ... well, just click on this link and you'll understand why. I just reallllllllllly don't do the whole "dress up" thing. Zimmie really likes being a pirate, though, and so when I read Cap'n Mav's orders, I thought maybe I could help Zim with his mission. Or at least have a little fun.

I did what I could do...

DSCN2499 Ammy

...then called Zim into the living room.

DSCN2498 Ammy

You all see where this is going, don't you?

"Oh, Zimmie! I left some booty for you on our Army quilt in the living room!!! Check it out!" I called. The trap was set and I excused myself to go use the yard.

DSCN2504 Zim
"Hey! Hey, this isn't booty! It's ..."

DSCN2496 Zim
"Where is she?!?! That little trickster!!!"

DSCN2494 Ammy
"Uh oh..."

For those of you who are doing any trick or treating or will have trick or treaters come to your door this evening, please stay safe! And good luck getting some... booty. :)

Love,
Ammy

PS: Speaking of Captain Maverick... if you have a moment, please click the button in the top right of our sidebar and vote for him in the costume contest! Thank you!

36 comments:

  1. The human woman wants to know if those boots come in green.

    Meeshka
    (they look tasty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckling - we had forgotten your - uh - pirate picture. I think you got your revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! Do the boots come in hot pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom has those exact boots in pink. That is to cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots = booty, very very good one.

    D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do those boots come in hot pink camo?

    Let me know right away, I know someone who wantz them.

    Candy Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, what a great trick. Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm... very clever and tricky....

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween.

    From Wizz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ammy you're quite the jokester! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ammy!!!!! Your such the Jokester! Hey my mom wants to know if those boots come in thigh hi! Ha ROOOOO ROOOO ROOOOO....

    Luv,
    DomiNOooooooooooo

    You guys have a safe and fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe..Ammy!

    Happy Halloween you guys!

    Holly & Zac. :-)

    oh and nice boots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice boots!
    Have a spooktacular day!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are soooo clever. I would just eat em just to prove a point.

    Happy Howloween,

    Oz and Zo

    ReplyDelete
  15. He he he I liked that trick.. Well done.. Happy Halloween.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. He he he I liked that trick.. Well done.. Happy Halloween.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. why Ammy, that is just bootiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good joke!!!! Happy Halloween to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are such a trickster..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha roo roo! Funny trick Ammy! Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  21. BOL...that was a good one!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haaa!
    That was a TRICK!
    Happy Halloween!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ammy, you are very funny! But next time, could you play your joke on someone other than my bestest friend?

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  24. LUUUUV those Booties!

    Happy Halloween!

    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Ao4, you had my human BOL'ing at poor Ammy as a Siberian waif in a babushka :-)
    Zim is just such a laid-back dude, it's unfair to compare him to the rest of you!
    I don't think I'd do too well with any headgear either...but I did get to dress up and prowl the neighborhood tonight. Come check me out!
    Your pal,
    Sedona

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ha-roo roo roo! Woo're the best, Ammy!

    a-roos to yous,
    Jack a-Boo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice booty. Hehehe.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  28. I feel the same way you feel about wearing stuff. I always give mom the stink eye, but it doesn't stop her. Oh well at least I get treats out of it. :)

    Happy Halloween!

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Ammy, well we could see where you were coming from!
    We think your booty was a great halloween trick and you deserve treats!
    We had lots of little monsters coming to the door last night and we didn't much like it.
    We had to give them sweets to make them go away.
    Love and kisses
    martha & bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Heheheheheheheh well done ammy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Harrrrr Mateys Zim
    She gave ye a trick instead of a treat Harrrr. Hope yer Halloween was great Harrrr.
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Ammy,

    We really hope you got treats for that neat trick you pulled off. hehehe

    Happy Halloween to you all. By the way, your pirate photo is really great. Would you like to reconsider? hihihi

    - Princess, Mocha & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  33. You guys sure have a lot of fun at your house!

    Hope your Halloween was happy!

    xoxo
    ~sh~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous12:37 AM

    Oh Ammy, that link to your day as a pirate is priceless! Now I completely understand why you don't partake in that foolishness! But zim makes a pretty good lookin' pirate. and i sure like your booty trick! it sure was a good way to get zim back for making you dress like a pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very funny! At least you didn't tell him that you left some doody. HAHAHAHA!!

    Steve

    PS. Wilbur has been working hard on his booty. Too hard if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous5:55 AM

    Boots = Booty? Oh yeah, we get it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. BOL!
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete