Before I get to that, our friend Twix is helping promote a fund-raiser for the Children’s Miracle Network. Please visit her blog for details and to find out how you can help! No really... go check it out; I'll hold.
Me. Dave. Working. And holding on.
Oh, you're back? OK. Thanks for checking that out. If you'd like to help by posting about it on your blog, please consider yourselves tagged.
Here are the rules, so our virtual basket is counted:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- This started as a meme of HERSHEY’S donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network up to $5,000 – but after so many bloggers participating, HERSHEY’S decided to donate a total of $7,000 honoring the kindness of blogger community .
Thanks for including us, Twixy! And now... back to work for me.