Who We Are

Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Latest Vet Visits, Part 2

Hi everypuppy and everycat. It's me, Ammy, back with Part Two of the vet visits Zim and I had recently. (If you missed it, you can read Part One here.)

Zimmie's appointment was the day after mine. Some of you might know that because of the abuse he suffered before he joined our family, he's kind of skittish around new people he meets -- especially women! I was hoping he'd get James for his student like I did, because despite the fact that he didn't fall for any of the lessons I learned in the SZK School of Siberian Studies Drama Department, he was a very, very nice guy. He was calm and kind and professional - and Zim really likes those qualities. He did get to meet James, but the student assigned to him was Molly. Yes, a female!

I know you're wondering how he did. He actually ... well ... Mom snapped a few iPhone pix of him during the appointment, trying very hard to relax. Here's a collage:

CollageZimVetMolly
Zim and Molly

I think they got on just fine, don't you?

How do you all do during your vet visits? I hope your vets and their techs and all of the staff at their offices are as kind and caring as ours!

Love,
Ammy

15 comments:

  1. That is one relaxed Sibe!!! She must have a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you were really really relaxed! When I'm at the vet, I'm clambering to get off that scary table and back into my Momma's arms!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you lucky to have such a pretty vettie? Glad you did not stress too much! Maybe his school lessons from SZK worked.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Zim, we think you made her day, if only al her patients could be as cool as you.

    We are glad you were relaxed too.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Molly is going to be a pawesome vet! She sure had you relaxed Zim! I don't like to be touched by anyone else especially when my mommy is around so my daddy has to take me to my vet visits and hold me so I know I'm okay.

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zimmie looks like one happy, relaxed pup! :) I've had to go to the vet for 4 weeks in a row now. I'm getting a little tired of that place, but I do get a lot of attention when I walk in. :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! Zim is putty in Molly's hands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very relaxed! Good job buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you're doing just fine with Molly, Zim!
    I'm not crazy about going to see my vet. He scares me to death and I just can't relax. Mitch isn't bothered by any of it like I am.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always feel so awful for Zimmie when I am reminded of his start in life. Doesn't look to be bothering him too much there though, does it? :)

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zim - We know it is tough, but try to relax a little. We do totally understand how our history can affect our responses, but she looks like a nice person and you could relax with . . . Oh, you took our advice already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aahhh, so nice you are comfy in that doc's arms
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Ammy!
    Looks like Zimmie had a hard time trying to relax there! Haaa!
    I am sure everything went well!
    Me?? Nope. I can't relax at the Vets.
    He is very nice but I get really stressed everytime I go to see him!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. My my..!!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have a very nice bunch of people looking after all of you! Sadly we left our good vet behind and now that we are in the arctic, it's slim pickings for vets! My human has to read up on a lot to keep me safe up here.

    ReplyDelete