Who We Are

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Serene Scenery Sunday

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave, here with Serene Scenery Sunday. I've got lots of cool pix to share, so let's get started!

On a recent walk with Mom, Zim and I saw this cool bird flying overhead! Check him out!

DSCN6498

You don't think he was checking out me and Zim, do you?

DSCN6500

Mom said he was probably hunting for mousies, not Siberians.
Whew. I was starting to not feel serene for a minute there!

On a
recent walk to the Kansas Ocean, Zim and I stopped and posed for a couple pix. Here's a collage of a few of those shots:

CollageBoysPosingKSO
Me (Dave) and my kid brother Zim

It was kind of breezy; that's why our leashes look like they're floating! I think you can tell from our faces how much we enjoyed our time there!

The evening of Stormy's birthday, we had a really cool sunset! Here are a few pix of that for you!

DSCN6547 1 SEP 10 sunset
1 September 2010 sunset

Let's go in a little closer:

DSCN6550 1 SEP 10 sunset

And here's what the sky looked like just a little bit later:

DSCN6556 1 SEP 10 sunset

We did have some small "s" storms kick up later that night, but those funnel-shaped things aren't what you might think they are. Or at least what
I thought they were, until I checked with Ammy!

DSCN6466fr Dave
"Ammy, are you SURE?!!?"

Whew again.

That's all I've got for you this week! I hope you enjoyed our serene scenery!

Luv,
Dave

15 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures of your ocean. Humom took Mack and me to our "river" today. Check our todays blog for the pix. The color of the sunsets is stunning! and what great views you all get. Lucky for you that Ammy knew they were not dangerous funnel-shaped things! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that bird wasn't after you guys. I would have to come down there and kick some bird butt for messing with my Dave! <3

    What beautiful skies....WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool bird pictures!...We love the collage from your visit to the Kansas Ocean=you guys look so happy there!...Beautiful sunset photos as well...Hope you guys enjoy a fun Sunday...kisses, sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird is very big but we're glad it wasn't after Siberians that day! We love the pictures of you two at the Kansas Ocean! The sky photos made us feel serene too after you confirmed with Ammy that they weren't the scary funnel-shaped things! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so happy that that huge birdie stayed up in the sky and left you guys alone!
    What a magnificent sunset!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Zim, you have always been one of my favorite pups so I gotta ask this. Are you seeing a hairdresser for some touch-up work? Your hair was much redder in the second set of photos (the late ones) than the first one shown. Its beawootiful, no doubt, but doesn't really seem like YOU!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave you weren't kidding..great pics. Happee Sunday
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures of the sunset are soooo beautiful!
    I hope you all are having a nice long weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that sunset was something else! Um, please do not send that bird to me, as I don't want it to steal any of my mousies.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa!! Those are the coolest sunset pictures I have ever seen!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the serenity we needed was in that last picture of you, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those are pawsome sunset pics!
    PAWSOME! Kansas Ocean looks very beautiful and serene, thanks for sharing your beautiful walk with us. Careful with the bird, dont let it poop on you!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful update, Dave! As always, we love the pictures!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys have the most amazing sunsets. I'll swap some beach with you guys (you always say that the Kansas Ocean doesn't compare) if you give us a few nights of some brilliant dusks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what can we say? beautiful sunsets!

    ReplyDelete