Who We Are

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Park It

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me, Dave!!! I got to go to the park the other day - just me and Mom! It was really exciting. She took some pix so I could show you everything I saw!

First we walked over to this sign that had Mom all excited. I gave it a good snoofing, but couldn't find anything that exciting about it. Mom told me to sit -- or to "park it". ...'cuz I was in the park. Get it? (Ammy made me say that.) Anyway - here's a collage of me and the sign:

CollageDavePumpkinPatch
Me at the park. The bright sun washed my freckles out!

Pumpkin Patch is a big arts and crafts fair that's held every year. Vendors come from all over the midwest with handmade things or with kettle corn (mmm... kettle corn!) and they even sell pumpkins!

Pottdorf Hall is where some of the stuff is sold - it's an indoor building, so I've never been in there. There are three "out buildings" that all of us in the Ao4 have explored that will be full of people and vendors and maybe
kettle corn.

This is the middle building:


DSCN6688 Dave at Cico Park

Behind me is Casement Hall. On the other side is Wreath -- here, take a look:

DSCN6689 Dave at Cico Park

There will be wall to wall people and crafts in these places! And
kettle corn. You may recognize these buildings from when Zim showed you another event! Remember all the animals he and Am saw and heard?!?? I'm standing in that "tent" area! (Only they took the canvas shade away.) Sadly, they cleaned up real well after all the animals were in there. I promised Ammy I'd look for the most frequent inhabitant of this building - pigeons! (Ammy does NOT care for pigeons!)

DSCN6687 Dave at Cico Park
"Any pigeons in here?!?"

I didn't find any. There was a little peeping Tom on one of the trees by the building, though. Check out who was checking
ME out!


DSCN6693 Squirrel!
Squirrel!!!

That was very exciting! We don't have squirrels at our house; we generally only see them if we go to the park!

I hope you liked coming along with me! I'll try to get Mom to take pix of Pumpkin Patch - and maybe I'll get to go with her, before the crowd hits! And get some
kettle corn!!!! Umm... I mean, I could help carry her bags or something. Woo.

Luv,
Dave

13 comments:

  1. Cool walk at the park Dave!
    I so wish we had a pumpkin patch nearby!

    Wags,
    Fred and Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, are you trying to tell us something, do you think your Mom and Dad will get your subliminal message and maybe give you a little treat on October 1st or 2nd? Just a taste? What your vet doesn't know cant hurt you.

    We are with Ammy, we Hate pigeons.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your humor! We've never had kettle korn, but sure sounds good. Make sure you get extra!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Park it! Hahaha! We get it! That's funny!

    We had fun going along with you today Dave! The Pumpkin Patch sounds like a lot of fun and our mommy would love to go to that if she was in Kansas! Hope you get to go for the kettle corn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure what Kettle Corn is but it might be tasty! Great adventure Davy.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:11 PM

    That last photo cracked me up. Almost every time I see a squirrel, I think of Doug in the movie "Up". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dave we enjoyed that one
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Dave!
    You and your mom had a pawesome walkie at the park!
    Squirrel included!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was some walk!
    Look at the squirrel being shy...

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky guy Dave! One on one time with mom!
    I cant wait to see the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halloween time is always so much fun with all the events and pumpkins around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know we are not supposed to be friends with squirrels, but that photo is just so outstanding of the little peeper. I love looking at his pointy face and prey animal eyeballs on the sides of his head.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. w00fs, me can box u up a few squeerls to send u all...do u thinks they wood make it there? u had a fun trip with just u and mama...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete