Who We Are

Friday, July 30, 2010

Our Cool Adventure - The Grand Finale!!!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me again - Zim! Here with Ammy today for the Grand Finale of our cool adventure. We aren't sure how grand it is, but it is the finale. Ha roo roo roo! Let's get started!

First up, we're going back in time to view a couple videos that our dad shot on our first trip to the park that morning. In this first one, we had just discovered that tent with all the cool chickens and roosters and turkeys and gooses and other little guys in it. I ... umm ... I must admit, I hadn't quite found my Zim Zone of Calm quite yet. What can I say? I am a Siberian! Here you go:



Ammy was calmer than I was. (Ammy here. It's because Daddy had the camera going and I was trying to avoid it.) Oh, yeah. And I'm wearing a blue leash and Am's is green, in case you need a decoder!

I settled in a bit better after that, and we headed over to the cow and horse area. Here's another of Dad's vids:



Is it just me, or is Ammy looking at those cows a whole lot differently than I am!?!? I think they'd make cool friends! You know, have them over for dinner or something. Ammy looks like she like to have them for dinner. If you know what I mean. ("Oh, no, Zimmie. Not me. Hee hee hee.") Yeah. Right. Moving right along ...

Did you see the horses in the video? Here's another pic Dad took of me with them:

IMG_0377
Me (Zim) with my cool horse friends. Cool sky in the background, too!

Mom could tell from looking at that one that I wanted to go back and see them! And so - we did! Without further ado, here are the shots some of you have been waiting for! My horse friends!

These guys were enjoying to bright sunshine:

DSCN6104 Horses

This grey guy looked really soft and gentle:

DSCN6095 Horse

He really liked me. We spent some quality nose-to-nose time. Here's another shot of my horse friends:

DSCN6096 Horses

Mom liked that one guy's freckles. She has a thing for spots!

And here's my very favorite picture of the bunch -- me and some cowboys!!!

DSCN6103
Me and my cowboy friends!

Cowboys are
so cool!

I hope you enjoyed my and Am's trip(s) to the Riley County Fair and Kaw Valley Rodeo! Tomorrow, we'll resume our normal programming.

Play bows,
Zim

PS: If you missed them, you can see the rest of our adventure at these links: Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four. Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Dearest Zim, in the first video, it sounded like a choir of farm animals to me. I am still trying to work out what they were singing though....

    Were they accompanying Beethoven's Fourth Mooooooovement perhaps?

    (Actually I have no idea if Beethoven had a fourth movement, he may have just had one Big Movement for all I know!) Hey, I am Marvin!!

    I also think the chickens would be nice to have for dinner, ooooops, sorry, to have over for dinner. Whatever Rocks Your Rooster I guess.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderfully cool adventure with us.

    I also hope the Animal Choir in the first video didn't feel a little "horse" after they finished all that singing. (ha ha, one for Amber there methinks!)

    Zippity Doo Dah! Lotsaluv Marvin xxxxx

    oh Zippety Doo Dah...you wonder? Well, it has been on my J's mind all day today since she heard it on the radio this morning. So she said why should she be the only one to suffer ;0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I had to turn the sound down, it was getting our boys going!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE the pix, and that speckled horse is so beautiful. Our mum has a thing for spots too...hehe

    You are so well behaved around those animals. Zac would love it there but Holly is not keen on cows or Horses - so she wouldn't like it that much.

    We now are off to read the other parts. It looks a wonderful place to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a great finale! Were those real turkeys saying "gobble gobble gobble"? Or was that Ammy expressing her opinion? (Ha-roo roo roo, just kidding, Ams. that's what we'd be thinking anyways)
    Thanks furry much fur sharing your adventure - we don't get to go to cool stuff like that here, and we really enjoyed it!

    jack -a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zim, You fit right in with those cowboys....all cool and stuffs!

    Those be some pretty horses, too. Did you see any Donkeys like my sissie, Lucy????

    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim~ we don't speak duck, but we think those guys were taunting you!!!

    We loves your pictures with the horses and the cowboys. We think that one horse that walked over to you in the video, really wanted to be your friend!

    Happy weekend!
    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed seeing your trip, you got to meet some cool friend. That gray horse does look friendly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have really enjoyed the Fair and Rodeo posts; it looks like you guys had lots of fun!...Beautiful horse photos=in the video, they seemed interested in you guys too!...You're looking very handsome posing with those cowboys, Zimmie!...Happy weekend gorgeous friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  9. We agree with Marvin - we thought it sounded like a choir! We kept waiting for you to enter with the solo woo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a simply awesome adventure Zimmie and Ammy! I wish I could have come with you.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think those ducks were trying to rile you all up Zim! We like how on the video of you and Ammy with the horses and cows, your dad panned away from the horses and when he went back the horses had come really close! They really did like you. Maybe you can get a horse to keep in your back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a very cool adventure you two had! It's always nice to make new friends!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those were wonderful pictures. Thanks for allowing me to see one of my favorite creatures again. :)

    I WILL be on the back of a horse again someday, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh - those horses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed your adventure!
    Thanks for sharing it!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete