Who We Are

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Cool Adventure, Part Two

Ha roo, pups and cool cats -- and anyone else looking in! It's me, Zim, back with more of our cool adventure at the park! Yesterday, I told you about how when Ammy and I walked Dad, we discovered all kinds of cool animals at our park. I wanted to hang out with them longer, but Dad said we needed to go cool down and get water -- then Mom would bring me back!

OK! So, I had a nice long drink and a short nap in the air conditioning, then Mom and I headed back to the park! I was the only Sibe who got to go, as Mom wanted to take some nice shots of the animals with her good camera and didn't want anypup disturbing the animals. I was just the Sibe for the job! Once I'm in my Zim Zone, I can calm anyone!

We went back to that tent area first, where all the smaller animals were. There was a lot going on with the chickens and roosters and gooses and such, so we didn't get any photos. I think they were having some sort of modeling contest or something. I did get to look in on the little goats and saw this rather adorable one:

DSCN6079
Little goat in the tent

Seriously, is that one of the sweetest faces?!?

Over where Ammy and I saw those guys taking their cows for a walk, I saw these little bipeds:

DSCN6080

Mom said it's a wash station. I think it's some sort of torture chamber myself - all those hoses, the water, some suds ... horrible! You decide which you think it is.

This guy (or gal) got to be carried by his (or her) little biped.

DSCN6081

I heard her say she didn't want her little sheep to get dirty. That's awfully sweet, isn't it?

Moving right along, I came upon some cows! And they were brown! It was my big chance!

DSCN6082
"How now, brown cows?"

They cocked their heads at me and came over to the fence! (I knew Ammy wouldn't lead me astray!)

DSCN6083
"Oh, Mabel, he's a polite little one!"
"Nice vibe, little Sibe!"

They were some really nice cows who seemed to like my zen-like demeanor. I hung out and visited for a good while. I bid them a good morning after a bit, then we went to check out more goings-on!

We saw a bunch of goats kidding around:

CollageRiCoGoats

Ha roo roo roo. "Kidding around." Get it? Ammy told me that one. (There were goats on the farm where she was born, so she knows goat stuff!)

I also saw this guy, standing all alone. Like he was in solitary or something.

DSCN6085
"Hey. What are you in for, buddy?"

I get real schmoopy when I see animals alone. I hung out with him until a cowboy came over and brought him some breakfast. He smiled at me and said I was "a fine-looking dog." I thought that was cool - 'cuz cowboys are cool!

That's all I've got for you today - but there's more to come! Stay tuned!

Play bows,
Zim

27 comments:

  1. You made some neat new friends, Zim. What a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh! Goats. Lovely jubbley. We met some at our local Agricultural Show, and now my Jeannie and my Dad are drinking goat's milk and yoghurt 'cos apparently it is very good for you.

    My J was wary at first because she thought it might tasty "goaty", but she tells me it doesn't at all, just tastes like very fine milk - oh and yoghurt. You had a wonderful time, and I enjoyed your jokes......

    Singing "little Red Rooster".....dah de dah de dah

    lotsaluv To Zim The Zen Man from Marvin xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Zimm what a great day at the park. New friends too we see. The break in the AC was a good idea. Hope you had lots of fun.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely sounds like a torture chamber to me...all that water. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cool you went back and got to make so many different types of friends, sweet Zimmie...You are such a beautiful, silly boy and a total sweetheart...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun adventure Zim! I bet all those farm animals smelled! Did any of them make any cool noises?
    kisses
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooos Zim! Those were some interesting critter woo met out there... I am with you, it looked like a torture shower to me...
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The beaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have some cool looking friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it looks like you were definitely putting the vibes on that cow! Steve is pretty bummed that he didn't get to see any calf roping pictures, but I think that if I went to a rodeo, I would like to compete in barrel racing. I think I could run the course very fast!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a fun day at the park Zim - well, except for the torture chamber with the water and stuff. The little goats are so cute! That big black cow was very big! But he has a very smart cowboy who knows a fine looking dog when he sees one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun time! Those goats were sooooo cute. My mom always wants to get some goats to live with Miss Lucy in da country. Butt Harley Man keeps saying "NO" (he no fun sometimes)

    Mr. Black Bull was very impressive too!


    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you met a lot of new friends! And you said the magic word HOSE...I love playing in the hose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see you calming down and communicating with all your buddies Zim. You truly are the Zen Master.

    Hope fully when our Zen Master out here retires you will consider coaching the Lakers. We think you are the only one to take Phil Jackson's place.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should enter this adventure in my Staycation contest.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome adventure Zimmie. Glad to finally got to meet some brown cows!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome pictures!

    I want a goat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adventure!
    Is there part three?

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Zim!
    You were very close to them!
    That was pawesome, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  19. That cow was giving you a curious look. I think she was impressed with what a handsome dog you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Zimmie!! You sure are making some cool new friends!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  21. You and that cow really bonded for a moment there, eh? Still can't wait to hear about the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zim, you are really making lots of great friends!! We know they were happy to see you!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow - those cows were really interested in you! Did they learn to woof or did you learn to moo? Hee! hee! I especially liked the look of that big boy on his own.

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:25 AM

    This is totally cool! Goats! Wow Zimmie......
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I wish I met new friends like that here! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woo Zim, woo are the bestest when it comes to making friends with 4-footers! That's pretty cool that woo got to be the Lone Sibe for the trip!

    jack a-roo & miss moo

    ReplyDelete
  27. That little sheep is sooooo cute! You better be careful about showing me pictures of cute animals or I might have to add to my farm LOL!

    That adorable goat does have a sweet face. I need to get updated pictures of my kids for you to see. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete