Who We Are

Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Finish Friday!

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me - Dave - here with Photo Finish Friday. Mom and some of her iPhone/iPad/iPod/Aye, Mac! friends have been exchanging lists of their favorite "apps" lately. For those of you who don't know what "apps" are, they are little programs that go on the iStuff that takes alllllll your bipeds' time away.

But then I saw my mom playing around with one called "Make a Mess", and it looked like fun. It's like finger painting, and I thought I could use my nose to paint. I've used my nose on Mom's iPad and iPhone before, to send emails and to help her type, so why not get a little bit creative? Storm said I should use it to communicate a message to Mom -- and you all know how smart Stormy is!!! So... in keeping with Photo Finish Friday and that whole "a picture's worth a thousand words" thing, here I am with my message:

IMG_0052fr Dave

I hope she reads me loud and clear!

Luv,
Dave - The Watermelon Man

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    The OH SO SUBTLE hint for Watermelon... humm..... Mom said she thinks she may recall your mom telling her that you do have a Watermelon in the house. HOW come she has not cut into it for you????
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave you are one talented doggy!
    You could be like those elephants who paint paintings and sell them for thousands of dollars!
    Im sure then you could get all the watermelon you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, you are just so cute!! I think mom will get the message!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We thinks that you are a furry good artist! Did your mom take the hint??

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she doesn't get it, then you might need to resort to yelling at her!

    Great job Dave!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave, you are a very talented gentleman. We dont like watermelon but we do like iceberg lettuce. Could you draw a picture of that and send it out?

    Our Dad needs to remember to pick some up at the market today.

    Thanks

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job, Dave; we sure hope your Mom gets you guys some watermelon this weekend=of course, eating cold watermelon is a great way to stay cool and hydrated!...You are such a handsome boy, you look very happy with your watermelon photo!...Happy weekend sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave, we think you are a very talented artist. There's no way your mom won't figure that out! If she doesn't, maybe you can figure out how to order some watermelon to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mum is willing to get your some watermelon Davy, even thought it's not watermelon season here. I sure hope your mum got the message :)

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Dave!
    I am sure your mom got the message!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonder where the Dave app is.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Dave you're so cute with your Watermelon message. I sure hope she gets the message this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Surely you Mom wont miss the fact that you want some iMelon, stat!

    Keep cool
    Koda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you get nose prints on that iPad glass? Our hu-dad is forever scrubbing finger prints.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh very subtle! I hope she got the message!
    You are a great artiste!
    Kodi x

    ReplyDelete