Who We Are

Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Finish Friday!

Tail wags, dear readers, it's me - Stormy - here with Photo Finish Friday!

Before I get to today's photos, two things to cover:

Thing number one - Dave had a dickens of a time getting yesterday's video uploaded! Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience, but we got it sorted out as quickly as we could. Thanks for your patience!
Thing number two - we're very sorry we haven't been commenting on your blogs lately. Things are pretty busy for our mom right now, and since we aren't allowed to use the computer without her ... well, there you go. We're reading and hope to get caught up over the weekend, but please know in the meantime that we are thinking about you and are checking in on the iPad when we can!

OK! So ... Photo Finish Friday. Mom had this great idea to bring the camera along this morning when Dave and I took her for a walk. She thought she'd get some great walking shots and stuff ... but what a shame, none of her photos turned out. Something about someone pulling, someone not looking at the camera, someone trying to snarf stuff up off the sidewalk ... I'm not really sure. She did try again once we got home, and though I never did quite look at the camera (ha roo roo roo!) I thought I'd share the following with you.

Here's a portrait in a cool blue camo frame:

DSCN6033fr Stormy
Me. Storms!

I kind of like that one. It's "different". Here is a collage of some more non-poses:

CollageStorm23JUL10

Honestly. How long do I have to not look at the camera for her to get the hint?!? Ha roo roo roo!

OK ... I did give her a cute head tilt shot:

DSCN6029fr Stormy

Actually, I was looking down the street to see if Dad and the redheads were coming home from their walk yet, but Mom wants to think I was being cute. Who am I to argue?

By the way, if you think my feet are in strange positions behind me or that I'm twisted around in any of the above pictures, it's really Dave. He was standing behind me!

Have a great weekend!

Tail wags,
Stormy

15 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend too!
    Ive been lazy about commenting too! I think it's the summer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stormy! You look very good in those shots! Mom won't let me use her computer either which I totally do not understand. I have so much I could say! Have a great day and stay cool. Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an excellent instructor in how not to ever look at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok - we all have our busy moments. Hope mom catches a break this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely Stormy. Very handsome, gotta keep Mom on her toes with the flashy thing.
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha Ha, your walks sound like ours. Dad has given up taking walkie pictures for now, something about being worried about dropping leashes and losing Huskies; whatever.

    Looking good Stormy, thank goodness those were Dave's legs. he probably though it was pretty funny to make you look like a contortionist.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad you guys are okay! We were about to send in some troops from Fort Riley to check on you!

    Stormy, you look very pretty in your photos even if you weren't looking at the camera. I don't like to look at the camera either and this morning Mommy tried to get me to pose while on our walk and nope, I wouldn't do it! Ha roo roo! Have a good Friday!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some awesome pictures.. We love the cam mo one...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes the best pics are when we are not looking at the camera.

    and can you let Dave know that older boys are HOT! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stormy, your non-posing is an inspiration to us all!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL!!...We were thinking you were some kind of contortionist, Stormie=Dave's feet faked us out!!...Beautiful photos precious girl, you are just lovely...Happy weekend and kisses, sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dave! Great shots!
    Stay cool and have a great weekend!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a super weekend. No worries about your human. We all suffer through these times when they claim to be too busy. As if.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, you know, NOT cooperating for photo's is what it's all about. You are a great teacher, so no wonder your mom couldn't get any good ones on your walk!!

    However, the ones she got of you not cooperating at home were fabulous!!!

    Holly & Khady

    ReplyDelete