Who We Are

Friday, June 12, 2015

My Playtime!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  After Maggie got to play with her toy, Mom let me choose what I wanted to play with - and let me choose how I'd like to play with it, too!  I chose our squishy soccer ball.  Only I didn't want to run around the yard with it ...

IMG_8487CamDeFluff
"This toy, Mom!"

... I wanted to play with it on the deck!  And to play with it ... in my own special way!

IMG_8469CamDeFluff
"Hello!  Yes, I'm having a LOVELY time, thank you!"

See ... as long as I spit the stuffing out and don't swallow any of it (unlike someone else around here who shall remain nameless), Mom doesn't mind one bit when I choose to de-stuff a toy!

IMG_8470CamDeFluff
"Oooh, wait!  Got a good one going!"

IMG_8471CamDeFluff
"No, wait.  It's stuck."

De-stuffing is a true art form, you know!  And it's not always easy!

IMG_8472CamDeFluff
"Mmm-K.  I think I have it now."

These things can get a little tricky, you know.

IMG_8489CamDeFluff
"Two paws, at 10 and 2.  Gotta hold this thing still!"

De-stuffing.  It's a tough job, but some-puppy's gotta do it!

Do you like to de-stuff, too?  Are you good about spitting out the fluff?

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. That's some nice de-stoofing there Camo!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great lesson in de-stuffing Cammie, I finks you've got the pawfect technique there. I'm just off to try this out on a few of my toys...paws at 10 and 2 you say?
    Yep, got it!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Goosie was younger he was a pro at de-stuffing. Never swallowed any stuffing. He de-stuffed less later in life, but he never lost the skill. Mags I think you have a long de-stuffing carrier ahead of you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice toy. Get that woman to throw it for you
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't do fetch like Maggie, but we are professional destuffers. We just leave the stuffing, our goal is the squeaker!!! That's when Mom's ears go into high gear - she steals our squeakers all the time - bummer!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an EXPERT de-stuffer. I do squeakerectomies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an EXPERT de-stuffer. I do squeakerectomies too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get away with so much when you de-stuff nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE to de-stuff! And I'm very good about not swallowing the stuffings :-)

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, destuffing is the best! We like to scatter it too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice technique, Cammie. You're doing a great de-stuffing job!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. It IS..... it IS .... stuffie gutting really IS an art form.... and you are a true Artist of the craft...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:51 PM

    You are a natural Cammie! Yes, we de-stuff, but not regullary. Usually the cracker destuffs by tugging or if he's really anxious about something and needs to bitey something. But he doesn't do it as a past time. Juno just thinks he's a cracker no matter what he does. She just likes to shake things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Walter is our master de-stuffer and he is good at spitting out the innards too. You sure had a good time with that ball.

    ReplyDelete