Who We Are

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Photographer

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  You all know me by now, I'm always looking for something new to try!  The other day, Mom and Dad were outside playing with their chainsaw again --- oh, no.  No, I didn't get to try that!  Anyway, I started looking around and saw that Mom left her iPhone in the house.  I thought I'd take some photos with it, so she could see what Cam and I were up to while they were out playing lumberjack!  She also left her sunglasses laying around, so I thought I'd throw them into the mix.

Check out my first "selfie":

IMG_8924MagsCoolSelfie
"How do I look?"

Pretty cool, don't you think? A tad out of focus, though. It was hard to keep my paw steady, holding it out so far. Let's move in a little bit:

IMG_8923MagsCool
"Hey!"

Yeah! I like that one!

Oh.  I know what you're thinking!

IMG_8920MagsCool
"You want to see these glasses on Cam, don't you?"

Well, let's give that a go!  I'll put them on her and take a few snaps!

IMG_8926CamCool
"Maggie!  What are you ..."

OK, a little too close!

IMG_8929CamCool
"Seriously?"

Oh, yeah!  Cam looks awesome, doesn't she?

IMG_8930CamCool
"Sigh.  Do you all see what I have to put up with around here?!?"

That was fun!  I think I have the makings of a pretty good photographer, don't you?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

20 comments:

  1. Those shades make you look #prettykewl
    Xo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  2. a natural talent we say - you look very artsy in those shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You BOTH look super in your Sunny Glasses Selfies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a better job than our mom.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally stylin
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great photos Maggie - you girls know how to rock the sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two look very cool in your shades!!!!
    Loves and licks kisses
    Princess Leah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a totally pawesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thursday Miss Maggie, What a wonderful job you did taking selfies-you both look like movie stars. You are so creative, love coming here to say hi!
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm, somehow Cammie doesn't look too impressed:) BOL

    You did a great job with those selfies, Maggie.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maggie, those are way super cool pictures!!! You must be like some famous photographer. I can't wait to get to know you more, maybe you can take my picture sometime.


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh.....it's Maggie the famous dog. (Wonder if I can get her autograph)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking good Gals!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You girls look so cool in shades! Excellent selfies!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Maggie, your momma should let you have SOLE CONTROL of the flashy beast from now on. You did grreat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Maggie, your momma should let you have SOLE CONTROL of the flashy beast from now on. You did grreat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. mol! great pictures, Maggie! you sure have a lot of talents :)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha! You look super COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Juno says "woo know what would be more fun than wearing those glasses? CHEWING THEM UP! Be a husky! Chew'em! BOL"

    ReplyDelete