Who We Are

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Playing On The Deck

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  This morning, Maggie and I took Mom on a really lovely walk, where we  kept horsing around trying to play with each other  behaved like proper young ladies.  We had so much fun that when we got home, Mom suggested we all go outside and relax on the deck together!  What a great idea!

While Mom relaxed with the broom (our recent storms have resulted in a lot of tree stuff falling on the deck!), Maggie and I went down to the lower deck.

We did this:

IMG_8716MagsCamPlay
"BOOM!"
"Mffff!"

And this:

IMG_8721MagsCamPlay
"Erfff!"
"BOOM!"

And we did both a LOT! It was great.

Then, I went up to the first landing ...

IMG_8702Cam
"Hmm..."

... and came up with a great idea!

IMG_8699CamMagsPlay
"Hey, Mags!  Let's do stair zoomies!!!"
"You're on, Cam!"

We went up and down the stairs about 87 million times!

IMG_8687MagsCamRace
"ZOOM!"
"ZOOM!"

IMG_8690MagsCamPlay
"I win!  I'm Queen of the Landing!"
"I'm going to keep going!"

And so Mags did about 87 million more zooms up and down the stairs while I caught my breath!

IMG_8692Mags
"ZOOM!"

IMG_8693MagsCamPlay
"That was great, Mags!  Are you done?"
"No.  One more!"

On her last lap, she paused right by Mom.

IMG_8696Mags
"Wait.  I need to do something."

She turned toward Mom, very gently jumped up and put her paws on Mom's shoulders ... and gave her one sweet kiss.  (No photos; Mom said she was happy just not to fall over the railing.  She wasn't exactly expecting Mags to do that!)  It was about one of the sweetest things ever!

IMG_8695Cammie
"I think I'm ready to go again. Are you game?"

What an awesome morning!

I hope all of you enjoyed your morning as much as we did!

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Cammie, our Gussie and Maggie play just like that all day long, zoomies, around and around, up and down, they are either playing or sleeping, they are just the best of friends, I told mom I needed my own friend, she said I had one, ....her.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to do zoomies too, but we don't have a lot of good stairs like yours. If we try to do it inside, Mom says "take it outside". We like it better when there are lots of obstacles like tables and chairs and plants:) Bet you both had a good nap after all that fun.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exhausted just reading about your zooms!!! Gosh what do they pit in you kibble!
    I luffs the kiss the Mom break though, bet Mom luffed it too
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girrrrrls..... going up and down all those steps 87 times will give you Trim TUSHIES....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stair climbing workout! We gotta try that, after our nap of course.

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a good way to get lots of exercise

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girl are going to sleep like rocks tonight! What a fun morning you had!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Maggie that was so sweet to give your mom a kiss! Tag....your it! Zoomies and more zoomies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that was sweet of you! Your deck looks nicer than ours. We kinda chewed on it a lot when we were baby puppies.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stair zoomies?? Never done 'em! Today me and my friend Aria did water zoomies! It was totally awesome. Aria splashed mom right in the face!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Maggie, you are just so sweet! Wonder if those 87 million zoomies wore you out though?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zoomies sure are fun no matter where you do them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, I LOVES stair zoomies!! I play it every time I go to Grandma's house. And drive-by kissings are grreat too. Combining them into one game -- genius!!!

    ReplyDelete