Who We Are

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just A Walk In The Park

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  You never know what you're going to find in our (CiCo) park!  That was certainly the case this weekend when Mags and I took Mom for what would end up being a VERY interesting walk!

Everything was pretty routine - Maggie was doing this:

IMG_9644MagsTwist
"Let's twist again ..."


I was doing that:

IMG_9645CamTwist
"... like we did last Summer! ..."

(We have no idea why FlickR is showing the titles of our photos all of a sudden, by the way! If anyone knows, please clue us in!)

Anyway, then at the park ...

IMG_9639MagsCam
"Wowzers!  What's all that, Cam?"
"I don't know, but I have this sudden craving for BACON!"

We went a little bit further and ...

IMG_9641CamMags
"Mags?  There's a guy walking a pig over there!"
"Like I'm going to fall for that one!"

Maggie went on to say that I probably had BACON on my mind too much and was hallucinating, but I looked closer ... and ...

IMG_9642CamGuyWalkingAPig
"No.  No ... that's a guy walking a pig!!!"

See what I mean?  You never know WHAT you're going to find in our park!

Now ... who's up for some BACON?!!?

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. wow instead of a pugfest it was a pigfest.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella Rose is funny:)

    We love bacon, but we don't get it anywhere near often enough. Maybe we need to go for a walk in your park and find us a great big source of that yummy bacon.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are always exercising! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your park is inhabited by some strange things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those younger siblings - they love twisting the leads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! I do hope you got closer and got a good sniff. I have to admit, that I is quite scared of pigs. I don't know if I ever told you but when I was a little pup we went to a small holding and I got a big too close to the electric tape fence in the pig enclosure and I really frightened myself by getting zapped!
    ~lickies, Ludo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmmmmm, BACON! And we totally twist leads too! Makes Mom crazy....

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't get bacon fresher than that! Would you believe our mommy doesn't like bacon? Thank Cod Daddy does so we get to try some from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is a sight that we've never seen on our walkies! Bacon - yummmmmm

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. count us in for the bacon :D you two have the most interesting walkies, we gotta say. beautiful leash macrame too!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD! I guess pigs like walkies as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD! I guess pigs like walkies as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete